My Canadian Teddy Bear Part 2 (Kenny Omega x Reader) **Edited**

Start from the beginning

As I finish talking and take a mouthful of the water he has on the table, I feel my tiredness creep back over me again, and hoping  that anything of what I just said actually made sense,  I take a breath and sit back into the man's embrace, as I do I feel gently moving my chin to turn my head to look at him and as I did, I  see him pull my face closer and feel him kiss me deeply, only stopping due to a certain cat getting jealous of someone taking the love and attention she was getting away from her.  Sighing at the feline interruption, I feel him peck my lips and Eskimo kiss with me, before going back to giving the needy cat the attention she wanted. As he scratched her fluffy, needy head I heard him say, this time with a smile on his face that would melt me and make me fall in love with him more "you are amazing, you know that right. My beautiful pillar of natural optimism", feeling my cheeks blush at his compliment, I nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck, all the while grinning like a school kid, this mans ability to make me feel like the most beautiful person in the world, even when I was a pale mess with no makeup on or was in the middle of a hard workout and a red mess was astonishing to me and something that before him I had never experienced, and when I say this man has an ability, if he bottled whatever his secret was, he could retire and make millions. Coming back to reality and feeling him run his fingers up and down my side, I look at him as I hear him state firmly, knowing how I was obviously feeling with the talent he has, that I still don't know to this very day when he developed "beautiful and all mine". Feeling my eyes well up, I simply smile, not trusting my voice through my tiredness and emotion as he pecks my nose. As he pulls me into his arms, sensing my emotion, we turn and see Cleo on the back of the sofa, staring daggers into me whilst loving on her human dad, trying to get him to ignore me  (this cat either seriously has an unhealthy crush or genuinely thinks she is human I'm not quite sure which at this point). Resting my tired and increasingly heavy eyed head on his broad shoulder, I watch him smother her with yet more affection as she lapped it up. Struggling to keep my eyes open, I say, stifling a yawn "knowing how much she is obviously in love with you, we could always if it all gets too much with the flying monkeys, not feed her for a week and go troll hunting with her, they got too close, we could chuck her at them, she would lick them to death".

After another 5 minutes of getting fused on and the attention being fully on her, Cleo finally decided to leave us alone, a look on her face if the cat that had got the cream which made me chuckle to myself. Finally having the attention of my fiancée back on me fully, I feel the arms that could make me feel like home wherever we were, wrap around my torso and pull me close to him, "So I'm not doing a bad job then?" I hear him ask as he twisted a piece of my hair around his finger "You are dealing with the wants and needs off all the different women in the back, you deal with my psycho ass on a regular basis on top of it, I promise you bubba, you are smashing it. You know by now if you weren't ,I'd tell you" "that's true, how could I forget the lack of a filter you seem to lack" he laughed. Taking my hand in his, his shoulder seeming less like the weight of the world, I feel him kiss my forehead as his finger ran over the diamond in my engagement ring "I knew there was a reason I asked you to marry me. I don't think anyone can talk me down like you" "and there was me thinking you asked because of my killer body and badassness" I laugh, replying back  "Oh, all of that is an added bonus" i hear my fiancée chuckle.

After sitting together, in each other's embrace for at leat 10 minutes, I hear him ask as we snuggle up on the couch, his hand running up and down my now pretty much fully exposed thigh, as he pulls me closer to him "is this one of my workout vests? How is it you always look better in them then I do? How do you look better in all of my clothes than I do come to think of it". Feeling tiredness hitting me like a ton of bricks from simply being in his embrace, I smile before replying, with a hint of sass in my voice "It was either one of your shirts, or nothing at all. I would've gone full on naked but not knowing where you were or if Nak was with you. I thought this was better, didn't want to give the dude a heart attack did I", As I yawn, I hear the infectious sound of my fiancée laugh in my ear, a sound that could warm the iciest of hearts. Laying us down, I feel him pull me on top of him slightly, and I take that split second to once again tease him a little and I place my fully exposed smaller leg over his thick thigh and leave it laying there as he runs his fingers up and down it. Looking up at his now relaxed face and knowing that I had once again succeeded in my quest of calming him down, I put my head on his chest and say " I know I cant help with running the division, but I can be there to help with some of the burden you know.  Get through it together yeah?" "Have I told you I love you recently freckles" I hear him reply, using the nickname that only he alone is allowed to use as he adds "I promise you, no bottling it up and thinking the world is against me" all the while moving a piece of my dark blonde hair from my face. Happy with my answer and knowing that I had got my own way in this conversation, I go back to my previous position and snuggle back  into the space in his arms, yawning as I did, safe in the knowledge that I was once again protected from the world. Picking up on my exhaustion, Tyson chucked as he looked down, realising my obvious exhaustion and smiled as he sat up, that smile turning into a chuckle as I try and stop him from moving "you will be more comfy in bed than squished up with me on this small sofa freckles. I will be right behind you this time, I swear. I'll even be the big spoon" and with that and the lack of argument from me, he put  my arms around his neck and an arm under my legs and carried me to bed.

As we got to our bedroom, I was pretty much sound asleep again, the adrenaline from what seemed like hours ago, replaced by a feeling of love and complete security. As he laid me down on my side of our bed, and took his shirt off of my body, replacing it with the thick quilt, true to his word, he instantly got in on his side and pulled me into him, laying my head on his chest. Remembering the cookies and feeling him run his fingers through my hair, I mutter as sleep quickly started to take hold again " You owe me more of my cookies by the way, teddy bear" "I will buy you a whole shop" and that was the last thing I heard before everything went black.