Chapter 6

(A note from me: this is going to be a long chapter so you can just play this music if you want.
And a extra thanks for all you guys support I can't believe it thank you soo much to all my followers and readers,
Love you all✨)

————————————————->
Y/n's PoV
In that moment I realise what I just said, ("your the only thing that matter right now")
In that moment he also said "oh ok ok"
We finished eating and went out of the coffee shop.
" I had fun" I said when we walked out " me to" he says.
"I think we should do this more often" he says.
"Of course " I reply.
"And again I need to say it but I'm sorry about the paparazzis and the fans" he says with a little sad face.
" don't worry about it, it's a part of your job what can I say" I reply. " yes it it's if I'm not gonna lie" he says. " oh ehm do you maybe want to go with me on the beach?" He asked sweet. " sure I will love to" I says sweet back.
We then turn to go to toms limo that he had called.
" wow a limo" I say " yes, why" he ask
"Ehm because I'm not rich and have never been in a limo" I says back a little sassy.
" ehm ya that giving mean" he says.
"But now you try it" he says " yes and I just want to say wha is you so much for everything" I says a little random. " why are you thanking me" he ask. " ehm just because- you- just- perfect for me like you do so much for me, I'm just a normal person that you just saw crying and then you want to take a drink together and now you want me on the beach with me?" I say a few seconds before I cry I can feel the tear fill my eyes. " ehm- hm like- I- I- just feel something about you ok, you are different than other girls" he says " is that a good or a bad thing?" I ask " it's definitely a good thing" he says " but what's so different about me and others" I ask " you are not that person that want to talk to me because I am famous and rich and you just treat me like Tom not the famous Tom Felton, th-that- that's the special with you" he says while turning to me " do you really think that about me" i ask " yes of course" he says while we stare into each other's eyes. He begins to move his head closer to me and then we just slowly leaned closer and closer to each other's lips, my heart begin to go faster and faster. But in the last few cm there comes the limo. And we embarrassed moved quickly away. and giggle a little both of us.

we got in the limo and beside each other, there was a little awkward silence between us but i broke the silence with saying "ehm you are a really good friend tom" a little random but yea "you to, i will love to do it more often" he said "yea me to"

TIME SKIP----------------------------------

tom got out of the limo and got over to my side. he opened the door and took his hand out, i can feel i got butterflies in my stomach and took his hand detent help it. we got up and walked with our shoulder touched each others. we got over to the sand and we took our shoes off and walked along the beach and talked to lean more about each other, i looked at the clock and saw it was 8 pm " its 8 pm" i said "and?" he replied "i was just thinking that you maybe had things to do and i detent want to use your time" i says fast like it was one word "sh sh sh dont worry i dont have things to do" he says while taking my hand because he could see that i was shaking and was a little worried. i took his hand and my heart begin to beat faster and faster i have never had this feeling before and now it begin to beat faster of the though that right now im holding hands with my idol and biggest crush. wow. "thanks" i says "no need to just lets walk trough the beach" he says while squishing my hand two times i just nodded and walked hand in hand with tom.

we talked and walked in 1 hour we decided to sit down on the sand we still talked about many things.

i decided to look at the sun go down, it was so magical. tom then took his hand on mine and i looked at him and begin to blush and then he begin to blush to, i took a chance and lay my head on his shoulder and he took his arm around me and robing my arm. it feel like a dream that comes true, it was like i feel save in his strong arms, he took my head and lays it slowly on his thigh. he is just to sweet he is holding me warm while we looking at the sun go down "Ehm y/n" he asked "hmm" i says while laying in his arms " do you want my number so we can talk and not just Ehm yea met random" he says nervers " yea sure" i could see a big smile on his face.... now am lying i of course had a bigger sime on my face, i could feel all the butterflies fly around in my stomach. i took my phone and he gave me his phone and we both texted our phone numbers in. after that we both blushed like crazy, i was a little confused why he will blush over me, did he like me, no he cant like this, maybe he does, no it cant, there was going many things trough my head. i then think omg F/N i fast take my head up from his thigh. "am sorry i need to go" i say in hurry with a sad face "why?" he asked "you remember my friend i talked about" i say "yes" he says with a confused face. "we live together right now and tomorrow im going to a new house in the last 3 weeks here" i say "oh Ehm ok" he says still a little confused while he got up from the sand. "am sorry" i said with a sad face " no dont worry" he said back "oh you still dont understand oh ehm i need to pack i go there tomorrow morning" i said. " ohh now i understand" he says sad.