Chapter-39

Hope, you like it...❤️

Zoya stood up from the chair kept outside the room and wiped her tears with her hand

Zoya stood up from the chair kept outside the room and wiped her tears with her hand. She took a deep breath and knocked at the door. On being given the permission, she twisted the door knob and entered the room to come face to face to Aditya's father.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I'm Zoya..."

"I'm sorry but I didn't recognise you..."

"I'm Aditya's friend..."

"Oh, so he has send you now... Listen, Ms. There's the door." He said pointing at the door.

"He didn't sent me, I've come on my own..." She said confidently.

"So, now there's one more person to trouble me and make me go crazy... Isn't it enough that my heart is already in a bad condition that you are now trying to deteriorate my brain's condition?" He said raising his voice at the end.

"Mind your tone when you talk to me Mr. Hooda. I'm not Aditya who will listen to whatever you say silently." Zoya said in a calm yet threatening tone.

"Why are you here then?"

"I want to talk to you."

"Thank you, but I don't want to. The door is there."

"I will not take more than 10 minutes. Only 10 minutes. You may start a stopwatch if you want to but I just need your 10 minutes."

"Why are you so stubborn?"

"Because I am. Come on, it's just 10 minutes."

"Ok. Tell me, what it is..." He said not showing any interest and rolled his eyes. Zoya calmed herself somehow on seeing him rolling his eyes at her.

She took a deep breath and started,"Do you know that I was also here when you gained consciousness?"

"No, I'm seeing you for the first time now..."

"I noticed the exchange between you and Aditya and it was disrespecting and even unacceptable."

"So, are you here to teach me manners huh?"

"Kind of." She crossed her hands infront of her chest and continued,"You might not know so I'm telling you that I'm a psychologist too and I noticed everything which happened between you two here and by everything I mean everything."

"What are you trying to prove? Huh?"

"That, either you are crazy or you are trying to make us fool."

"Rea-"

"I noticed how at first you looked at him just like a normal good father would and then you closed your eyes and then started shouting at him to go away."

"When I opened my eyes, my eyesight was a bit blurry so I couldn't see exactly who was sitting in front of me." He spoke in a low voice fidgeting with his fingers.

"You are doing it again." Zoya said shaking her head.

"Doing what?"

"Trynna make a fool of me."

"Wh-"

"Do you think that I'm a fool to buy all these lies that you tell? Will you be real for once and stop acting!"

"Acting?" He asked gulping.

"Yes. You were faking anger!" His eyes widened on listening to her.

"Now, will you tell me the reason behind it?"

"Listen, I'm not acting and my anger wasn't fake. I'm really angry at him. Because of him my wife died and I lost my love of life, my purpose, my. . . everything. Do you think I will fake my emotions towards him?"

"Do you know that because of your anger Aditya lost his childhood?"

"Wh-"

"Do you know that because of you he tried to take his own life?" Harsh was left speechless at the new revelation.

"Do you know that because of you he suffered through depression? Do you know that because of you he suffers from panic attacks? Do you know that he also lost his mother? He saw her dying in front of his eyes and couldn't do anything but feel helpless. Can you imagine a seven year old crouched down on the road with his mother's head in his small lap surrounded with her blood? Can you imagine growing without a father?"

"Stop!"

"Why? This is so less compared to what you have gone through. You have full right to be angry at him! You have full right to yell at him whenever uou want! The aftermath of it just don't matter that much, right? You can shout at him and say whatever you want no matter how much he suffers after that. Your insults haunt him in his sleep. He stopped sleeping and started taking pills because he didn't want to hear those insults even while sleeping. You have kicked his boundaries so much that he questions hinself everytime whether he is worth living or not."

"But, you know what all this doesn't matter. His life doesn't matter. What matters is YOU! Your sufferings! Your anger! Your everything!"

"Do you know that he came rushing here when he got to know you are unconscious? He sat here beside you forgetting that he has a life to live because for him you are his life. He didn't eat anything. He didn't sleep. And what did you do? Just shout at him to go away and not call you Pa."

"You know what he'll be doing right now? Convincing himself that how you behaved with him is justified and that he deserves it. But you won't get this. Do you know why? Because you are one hell of a selfish person!"

"Shut up!"

"Why? Does it hurt? Have you ever thought how much your words hurt him?"

"Don't act like you know everything?"

"Then, why don't you make me do?"

"Your 10 minutes are about to end."

"But, they haven't ended."

"10...9...8..."

"Doesn't it pains your heart when tears fill his eyes? He still respects and love you as a father and couldn't spare anyone talking ill about you."

"7...6...5..."

"Even after these much years of disrespect he still holds onto those sweet memories whoch he had with you and his mother. It's like he is still stuck in that time while the world didn't wait for him. Why don't you just free him of all this?"

"4...3...2..."

"Just stop acting for God's sake and talk nicely to him just for once! Give him what he deserves which is love and not hatred. Give him the love of a father or just give him a closure. You can stop acting selfish for once!"

"I didn't wanted to behave like that with him! It hurts me also! But, I had to do it. . .against my will..." As soon as he said this, they both heard a clicking sound and the door opened.

They both faced Aditya standing at the door with his eyes widened and his face covered in a confused expression.

"What?" Aditya asked in a low voice.
____________________________________________

I updated. But, I know this chapter wasn't much worth the wait. So, I will update the next one within a few days and it's going to be a long one...so I have so much to do! 😂 I hope not making any empty promises 🤞

Will see you all soon.

Stay hydrated and take care of yourself...love ya'💕