Chapter-34

Hope, you like it...❤️

Zoya's POV:

Zoya's POV:

Do you know what's the most precious thing in the whole world?

Time... The most precious thing you could ever give someone. It's priceless. No one can ever buy it or sell it. It treates everyone as equal. But, it does feel different on the basis of our emotions. Like, in happiness you won't even feel when it's over and in sadness you'll feel that it's never going to be over. It feels slow when you wait for something or rather... someone.

It's been over six months since I saw him and even more than that since I saw him with a smile. I promised him to give him time, told him that I'll be waiting for him but it also kills me and pains me to spend every day waiting and then sleeping disappointed. I know I'm just being selfish but I just don't want to bear this pain. I just hope that he doesn't take any steps like that again. I keep sending him something or the other just to confirm that he is there on the other side. I don't know what would have happened if I didn't went to his house that day. He was so much broken. I just wanted to hug him and tell him that everything's gonna be fine, that I'm here for him but he needed to that himself...alone.

I know it will take him time to get over a thing which has developed inside him through a lot of years. No matter how much he tries to ignore it, it will always come back to haunt him. He needs to fight with them and tackle them down on his own. I can't help him, no matter how much I want to.

I waited...every day in the hope that he'll show up some day and he did. After so many days, I didn't even knew how to talk to him. It felt so much different than the last time. But, today we are finally meeting. I don't know why I'm feeling nervous but I'm really feeling. I have an unknown sensation in the pit of my stomach.

I'm sitting here on the cold sand watching the kids play around. How much beautiful childhood was, right? No worries, no tension...nothing. Now that I look back at it I really miss that time.

But there are always two sides of a coin. On one side my childhood was all filled with love and enjoyment on the other side Aditya's was filled with pain and loneliness. My heart pains to even think of a small boy crunched down in a corner of his room with no one to care about him. I think he is the strongest person I've ever met. He brought himself out of that state on his own, singlehandedly. He studied and became a psychologist and is bringing hope and light in other person's lives when his seems to be the darkest. He has survived through the storms brilliantly. When I first met him, I didn't even knew he had so many layers underneath him. But now that I know, I can't even think of what all he had to go through. What would have happened if we didn't even met? If I didn't obliged to my mother and if I didn't talk to him after our fight? What if he wasn't able to make it out of that acc-

I felt someone sitting beside me on the sand. I turned my head to look at the person. Aditya. He looks different today.

"Hi..." He says awkwardly. I gaze at his eyes and get lost in how beautiful they were. The faint sunlight made me drown more in their depth. His irises had a slight hint of yellow in them which them look more attractive with the long lashes. His eyes are very expressive. I'm feeling a bit relieved and happy to see the emptiness now filled. I gaze further down. He was dressed differently, also. His wrists weren't covered like always and his marks were a bit blemished. I was happy to not see any fresh ones. He finally understood what I was trying to make him understand.