Jongsang (angst with fluff at the end) ~Talk to Me~ pt.3

ابدأ من البداية

"I know. I know you might be right, it's just hard when your boyfriend doesn't feel like he can express his feelings to you. He's so closed off and I really try not to nag him too much, it's just a bit difficult. But I'll keep being there for him." The older ended off with a smile, hopeful for the future.

"Ahhh there's that smile. Now keep it on, I don't like seeing sad Sangie" the younger said pouting out his lips a bit.

Yeosang giggled. "I'll try to."

As if on cue, Yeosang's phone began to ring, causing the two males on the bed to slightly flinch at the sudden sound.

"Wowww. Way to ruin our cute bestie moment. That's a once in a life time event with you" the younger said not so sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Yeosang just chuckled at the other's actions while shaking his head.

The older looked at the other before reaching to grab his phone, reading the contact name. 'BearJongie<3'. He answered the phone with no hesitation.

"Jongho?"

"I-I don't wanna be alone right now" the male on the other line said, before he hung up the phone.

Wooyoung looked at the other with a confused looked, not sure what had happened.

"I have to go Woo" the older said, getting up from the soft bedding.

"Is everything okay Yeo?"

"I don't know."

~

Yeosang walked through his boyfriend's apartment, noticing that it was dead silent in there.

"Jongho" he called out, but to get no response. "Jongho~" Silence.

He looked around in the main area of the home, checking to see that the other was indeed not there, and he wasn't. For some reason, some force drew him to go to the bathroom, completely ignoring the fact that the younger could be in his room. He walked up to the bathroom door, twisting the door knob and slowly pushing it open. There, he saw the man that he had left there just a little while ago, but this time, with his elbows resting on his knees with his head in his hands. Yeosang was shocked at the image before him, he had never seen him like this, in such a vulnerable state.

Yeosang slowly approached the other, being careful not to suddenly scare him. He kneeled down in front him.

"Jongho." Even though it was obvious that the other heard the male in front of him, he still didn't look up to acknowledge him. It was made clear why, as Yeosang removed the latter's hands from his own face, revealing a red face with teary eyes.

"Oh Jongho" the shorter said compassionately. He stood up to take the male sitting into his embrace, allowing his head to be on his stomach. He felt him crying lightly into is belly, feeling the fabric of his shirt dampen.

After about 10 minutes, the crying stopped, with the younger looking up at the other.

"I'm sorry Sang. I'm so so sorry."

"It's okay Jongho, really."

The other let out a breath, looking down at the stomach in front of him before looking back up. "I've never had the easiest time with opening up to people. I had always felt damaged in some way, like nobody ever wanted anything to do with me."

Yeosang was going to interject, but then he realized, Jongho was actually opening up to him. 

"When you came around, it changed, all of that changed. You bring me out of my comfort zone and changed me for the better. Even though I still find myself into trouble, I'm trying, and I'm trying because you give me a reason to try. The reason why I fought Jin was because he was speaking dirt about you, and I just went crazy on him. I didn't like him speaking about you like that, talking about you like you were some walking sex object. So... that's why I did that. I want to be good for you, make sure you have what you deserve from me. Sometimes I want to talk to you about the things I'm feeling, but I just don't know how to. Sometimes I feel like I can't be that; it just grows into this big insecurity thing.... When you told me that you loved me, everything changed again, and I was scared. Hell, I still am scared, scared that I'll do something that would make you want to leave. And I don't know what I would do without you, where I would be without you. But one thing that I do know, is that I love you Yeosang."

It's like Yeosang's brain had stopped working and tried to process this new information. He had no clue that the other had felt this way about him or himself. He felt happy, happy that Jongho had expressed what was going inside, opposed to keeping it all to himself and bare that burden. But with all that said, he was concerned because the other had been keeping all of that to himself.

Yeosang set his hands on the sides of his boyfriend's face, causing them to stare into each other's eyes.He stroked his face gently before taking the other by the hands and pulling him off the toilet. Yeosang pulled Jongho into a much needed hug, wrapping his arms around the taller's upper torso while a set of arms were wrapped around his waist. No words were exchanged between the two, just wanting to feel each other's warmth. It wasn't long before Jongho began to cry again, this time a bit heavier, needing to let out the tears he had been holding in for too long. Yeosang just let him, knowing he needed it.

"I love you too Jongho and I will never leave you. Even if it's only for a moment, it won't be forever. I'll always be here for you, even when you don't want me to. You are everything to me, don't ever think different; don't think bad about yourself, because I'll be right here to help those thought disappear. No one said that this would be easy, but I know that we both can make it better for each other. I don't know what I would do without you either, I probably wouldn't even be the same person I am today if I hadn't met you. I love you so much" the older said, squeezing his love even tighter than before.

Jongho lifted his head up from the latter's shoulder, looking at his loving and beautiful face. His eyes trailed down to the lips that were attached to said beautiful face. He grabbed Yeosang's jaw, tilting his head up slightly, and kissed Yeosang's lips softly, leaving them connected for a bit longer. He then peeled away.

"I got so lucky with you didn't I?" he said, chuckling slightly through a few of his leftover tears.

Yeosang smiled sweetly and softly shook his head. "Not as lucky as I got with you."