Chapter 4: Red Mist? Incident?

(Y/N):"Akyuu! You there?"

I shouted for her, until a door opened to reveal her carrying the Leaf Slime with her arms.

Akyuu:"Oh! (Y/N), what brings you here?"

(Y/N):"I was wondering, what is that red mist that is coming towards us?"

Flashback
It was a clear afternoon as I was heading out for a walk through the forest.

(Y/N):"Man, I should get used to living in Gensyoko.."

Suddenly, a red mist covered the sky making it become blood red.I looked up and thought of it as a climate change.

(Y/N):"Wait..that's weird.There ain't no red mist in Gensyoko.."

I started heading my way back to the Hieda House, to where Akyuu lives.

Flashback End

Akyuu:"Red mist? Oh that is unusual.."

(Y/N):"What is unusual?"

Akyuu:"Clearly, we don't have a red mist in Gensyoko.."

(Y/N):"Oh, then what is-"

Akyuu:"It is an incident!"

My phone gave off a vibration, as I picked it out from my pocket to check it.The notification told me this..

'Solve the Red Mist Incident'
Rewards:+40 Stat Points, +2 Level Ups and a random item

This is a life or death mission.If you fail to finish this, you will die by an instant shock from this phone.

Akyuu:"What's wrong (Y/N)?"

°°°
°°°
°°°

(Imagine that is (Y/N)'s face right now)

(Y/N):"Fuck.."

I ran out the Hieda House and headed my way to were the red mist is from.I checked my phone for the location.

Akyuu's P.O.V

I watched (Y/N) run out of my house, panicking for his life as I showed a confused face.

Akyuu:"Well, I guess we should go back to give you some ascessories, right Eris?"

Eris then happily jumped off from my hands and headed back to my room.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

(Y/N):"I can't die!!"

I never felt so panicked in my life to see a mission that chooses me to die if I don't participate.I then see a girl with blue hair flying towards me.