Chapter 7: Marauder Mischief

Start from the beginning

Harry closed his eyes and sent a quick mental message to three other people.

~Ron, 'Tea, Peeves? You interested in a prank war with the Marauders?~

~Sure~

~Count me in~

~Ok~

Opening his eyes, he looked at the confused looking Marauders and the thoughtful looking Lily.

" Well, I have my team. Me, Sev, Ron, Peeves and Gallatea."

" Gallatea?" Lily asked.

" Gallatea Ravenclaw."

" Who's she?" Sirius questioned.

~'Tea? Come here~

~Sure Harry~

A moment later the Grey Lady came floating over to the Slytherin table and waved to Harry.

" Hi, Harry, what's up?"

" Just wanted to introduce you to the Marauders, the ones we will be having the prank war with. Everyone, this is Gallatea Ravenclaw."

The Marauders, Lily and Sev gawped at the ghost, who gave them all a shy smile. Lily suddenly latched on to something.

" She knew about the prank war. We just suggested it, but she knew, and she wasn't here. How did she know?"

" I told her."

" How?"

~I have my ways~

Lily jumped, startling the others a little. Her eyes widened as she looked at the boy opposite her.

" You're a telepath," she breathed in awe. The other five looked at Harry in astonishment and respect.

" You never told me," Sev stated.

" I never saw the need. Now you know. Don't spread it around, or I'll get angry. And you've seen me angry."

The others all thought back to Harry's clashes with Lucius Malfoy and shuddered at being on the receiving end of his wrath. Sirius then thought of two points that he thought were worth mentioning.

" Wait a minute, how are you going to get Peeves to agree? He never listens to students. And how are we supposed to prank your whole team if two of them are ghosts?"

" Peeves has already agreed, being a friend of 'Tea's, and you only have to prank the living members of our team. I'm not completely unreasonable."

" Very well. Do we have a deal?" Remus asked.

" We have a deal. May the best team win."

Later that evening, Harry called a meeting of his fellow teammates in his room to discuss strategies. When Sev arrived that evening for his lessons, Harry had told him they were meeting the others. He was a little apprehensive at first about meeting with a Gryffindor, a poltergeist and the daughter of a founder. As these thoughts sped through his head, something suddenly hit him.

" Harry?"

" Yeah?"

" The Grey Lady…is she the one mentioned on the stone in the quidditch pitch?"

" Yes, she is."

" Can I ask her about Potter's ancestor?"

" Please, don't. It's rather a touchy subject. She was in love with him, and he had to leave her, breaking her heart. It upsets her when she has to talk about it, so if you want her help, I suggest you don't mention it."