24-Mint, Cologne, and. . .Blood

Start from the beginning

"Liquid luck."

"Yes. Very hard to get right, and disastrous. One tiny batch of this will go to the first student that can brew a batch of living death, in the hour that remains. You'll find it on page ten." You all got out your books and started to follow the recipe. It got harder when you had to slice the- whatever it was. You cut it slow and steady and finally got it. 

"AGH I CAN'T SLICE THIS!" Hermione was getting furious. 

"You have to crush them." Harry said.

"But the book clearly says-"

"Look here." You saw Harry show Hermione his book. She didn't listen to him and started to keep doing the recipe that was in the original book. It was going pretty well until you were about to add in the last ingredient. Harry had already beat you to it. 

"Great job, Potter. It's perfect. Only one other student has been able to brew this." He pat Harry on the back. "Gather round, students." You finally added the last ingredient. You got a leaf and put it into your batch, it worked. "Miss L/N, care to join us."

"Sorry, professor. I was just finishing up." You went in the back of the other students. He said a few words then handed the Liquid Luck to Harry. . . The other periods went quite fast. You'd 'paid attention' during your classes, but didn't learn anything, which bored you. You were finally finished for the day and was going to the library until you felt a pair of hands meet your waist, from behind. "Yes, Draco?"

"Who knew that you would smell me? I mean- I heard you when you said 'Draco', but now, Salazar, people must know that it's me."

"Very funny."

"Come with me to my dorm?"

"Fine." He made you put on top of your robes, his robe. It was warm and big on you, but made you feel so special. 

"Salazar Slytherin." The common room revealed itself, and he led you to his room. You instantly took off his robes, once you reached his room. "What. What are you taking off my robes?" He jumped onto his bed. 

"It's still summer, so it's hot, and it's smelly." You jumped next to him. 

"Excuse me, Little Miss Hufflepuff, my robes smell good."

"Are you sure about that, Mister Malfoy?" You teased him. 

"You little-" He started tickling you and you were extremely ticklish, so you started to squirm and giggle/laugh. 

"Draco! Please- Please, I'm sorry, it's not stinky." He finally stopped. 

"Fine. This is your one pass." He hugged you and you noticed his wrapped wrist. 

"Draco. . .What happened to your wrist?"

"Oh- this? I just sprained it, so I'm wrapping it."

"Are you sure? Do you want me to help you with your wrist?"

"I'm sure. It's just my wrist, how hard could it be?" You chuckled. You both sat there in comfortable silence, Draco on your left, his right hand around your waist, and his left hand stroking your Y/H/C hair. He broke the silence that fell between you two. "I've actually had a crush on you since the first year. . ."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It was when I first met you, on the stairs. The others didn't want to meet me, but you were so polite. I remember seeing your face light up as we entered the great halls, then I got sorted into Slytherin, as expected. Then, a bit later, McGonagall was like 'Y/N L/N.'  I remember how cute you were, your red cheeks already showing how nervous you were. . ."