━━ 𝐖𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐂!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

━━ wreak havoc.
( she strives for victory )
i will win, her eyes blazed
in an ambitious fury, i always win!

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

━━ summary

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

    Victory is what she strives for. Every day, every night. She dreamt of it, breathed it in. It was what was always on her mind, what she was built of, what her weapon reaped. Fiona Midgrass will grit her teeth and fight for her ambitions; she trained until she dropped, she sweated until she could no longer. She was fury, she was chaos, she was havoc. She was the embodiment of what should make her mother proud to call her her child. That is, until, Jason Grace goes missing, and all of her victories fall to nothing.

    She becomes a laughing stock to the name of Victoria. A girl who can never win any battle she declares. She trains and she trains, and all she experiences is loss after loss. Legacy is important to Fiona Midgrass, and the fact that she can't impress the goddess she descends from destroys her moral beliefs. Her mother tells her that she will win━that striving for nothing else will cause for her to fall. She will win, she will not lose, she will win, she will not lose. Fiona is already ambitious as it is, and add to the fact she is a legacy of the goddess of victory, well, Fiona feels like an absolute failure.

    But Fiona Midgrass's life changes the day she meets Nico Di Angelo. The ambassador of Pluto greets her with a gift━a deadly gift. A deadly curse. It is said to balance the scales of life and death, of mortal and god, but Fiona finds it an insult. A necklace made of dark beads with a single Pomegranate seed placed in the bone locket; the claws of death. Or rather, the claws of an angry wife. Prosperpina waters the flower of Fiona's life, and the day she stops, and it wilts away, and the Pomegranate seed shrivels up in the locket, will be the day Fiona dies.

    That day, however, may just be a lot closer than she thinks.

✿✼:*゚:༅。cast 。༅:*·゚゚·⭑

━━ fiona midgrass
olivia rodrigo

daughter of pluto  legacy of victoria  fifth cohort❝ bite me, jackson! ❞

daughter of pluto legacy of victoria fifth cohort
❝ bite me, jackson!

━━ percy jackson
as described

━━ percy jacksonas described