" A new person to meet "

Start from the beginning

" Perfect! We have earned about 600 Grimm. For your hard work, i shall give you the 500 Grimm i promised. " Number D. 4 said as he hand me out the cash i earned for today. He's prob the first one i met that didn't scammed me off. So i gladly accept his offer and take my 500 grimm to go.

I went outside to go and get some fresh air, i put on my hoodie back to disguise my self from the low - level demons. I look around to find a chef uniform and i can't seem to find one. Later on, i found a shop that sells clothing (+ work outfits also) i got lucky, but when i went inside the shop. I saw the prices of the chef uniforms, and it was over 1,000 GRIMM! HOLY CRAP. 1,000 for a chef uniform?! Man even here is a rip-off.

I went outside looking down, when i went to go buy a lil snack for myself, i notice that there's someone looking at me. I got paranoid. But i didn't wanna stand around and let them. It will just make me uncomfortable.

" Excuse me..would you please stop looking at me? " I ask to the person who was looking at me all randomly.

" Oh, my bad.. Sorry. " They said as they look away.

Wow..a respectful one!

I nodded and continue to look through some snacks, but there's something strange about that person. They look different. They don't look like the demons i see around these streets.. I take a quick look at them and noticed that they were human! I'm assuming that he's the one my boss was talking about. But they left off, i quickly chase up to them.

" Hey wait! " I said as i panted.

" Hm? " They look back at me and stood there.

" Oh, it's you. Is there something that you need from me? " They ask as they look at me.

" Pardon me but uh.. Are you..human?.. " I asked them without hesitation.

They smiled and laugh and nodded to me. Meaning of saying yes.

" I'm guessing you're human too? And..an exchange student at RAD? " They said to me as they help me up.

My eyes widened that this person know. But prob because they are also an exchange student at RAD.

" Yes..and you are too? " I said to them.

" Well yes, oh..my apologies. I haven't introduced myself. " They said as they smiled.

They took off their hoodie and showed their face. They hand me out their hand to give them a handshake.

" Nice to meet you, the name's Solomon. " They said.

I couldn't function properly after they removed their hoodie..That's the person i ever found attractive!..

But i shouldn't act all dramatic.

" Uhm..nice to meet you too..my name's Y/N. " I said as i hand out my hand to them also and give them a handshake.

They remove my hoodie and take a look at my face.

" Hmm..nice to meet you! Sorry about that all of a sudden.. I thought you were suspicious at the moment. " He said.

He was prob thinking i was lieng..but i couldn't argue with him on that one. I also thought he was lieng that he was human.

" It's ok. " I said as i laughed nervously.

I was about to spend more time with Solomon to get to know them better but i realize that i should go on and go back home before Lucifer or Mammon to start to look all over for me.

" Oh yeah..i just realized that i need to go back home. And i have to somewhat how to earn more grimm to buy a chef uniform for my job at Hell's Kitchen.. " I said.

I was about to run off until Solomon grabbed my hand.

" Wait! I can try helping you. " He said as he handed me grimm.

I look at how much the grimm he handed me and it's about 600 Grimm. HOW IS THIS MAN THIS GENEROUS-

" U-Um..t-thankyou!..but uh, i think this is too much.. " I said to him.

" No it's ok. The chef uniforms here is about 1K grimm i assume. But you can keep the 600 i handed to you. You can buy what you want with the 100 grimm you get left if you buy your chef uniform now. " He said.

" Well..i must go off now, see you next time if we meet up again. Y/N. "

And just like that..he ran off.

It was weird and creepy that he disappeared in mid air. But i just forget about it and pretend nothing happend.

As i walk back to the House of Lamentation. Someone grabbed me at the back by surprise.

I let out a scream and try to get out.

" Shh!..stop screaming!..its me, Mammon! " They said as they cover my mouth.

I calmed down when it was Mammon, i know that it was him when he talked. Mammon lets me go.

" Oh..Hi Mammon!.. " I said, not trying to seem suspicious.

Mammon looked over me and saw that i was carrying a bag of grimm.

" Oi! Where did you got all that grimm from?! " He asked.

I paniked and sweated cuz i don't know what to say. But i made up a quick excuse that someone like him could fall for.

" Well..i went out and try to find grimm around the place, and i seem to be lucky since i found a lot!... " I said.

" Wait..so you're telling me you got that many grimm just by collecting them on the alleyway?! " He said.

I nodded, hoping that he would fall for my excuse, and he did.

" Alright! Seems reasonable enough. " Mammon said.

I let out a sigh that i was relieved that he believed me in such a silly lie. I mean i had to, i might aswell get in trouble if they found out i got a job early.

" Now come on, we gotta get home. Dinner is ready. "

Mammon grabbed me and rushes back to the House of Lamentation, i still remembered that scene of me and Mammon at my bedroom earlier..i couldn't get it out of my mind, i just couldn't.

But..i guess i need to forget about it..

( Part 11 will be coming up soon! ❤️ )