▶ 𝐘𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐞𝐢

Start from the beginning

He was in love.

He watched as she smiled at him then, how he felt the butterflies in her stomach. His eyes laid upon what seems to be an advertisement of a horror movie that was coming out, sticking out of her bag and he reached out.

Just as she turned to walk away, only to have his hand grabbing hold of her wrist then. She turned to look at him, wondering what was going on and soon her lips curled up into a smile as he asked her a question.

"W-Would you l-like to watch the movie with me?" he asked in a soft voice and she nodded her head in response, as he pointed towards the poster stuck in her bag.

And with that did Yoshino Junpei realise how he had fallen in love with someone at the speed of light.

His encounter with Itadori Yuji made him feel at peace somehow. How he wondered why [name] would often be seen hanging around Itadori then, but he soon realised that everything was a lie then.

How his mother's life was taken away.

"Junpei... Come to the magic college, will ya? Some teachers are stupidly strong... and plenty of reliable comrades... If we join forces with everyone... We'll find the guy who cursed your mom, Junpei. I'll punish that guy, for sure. Let's fight together!" Itadori called out as he held Junpei's hands together, yet his eyes widened then at who was behind them at the stairs.

"Who are you?" Itadori asked, and the duo turned to look then.

"Nice to meet you... Sukuna's host," and Itadori realized how the cursed spirit before him started to morph his hand and Junpei started to panic."

"Mahito-san, wait!" Junpei yelled out, only to have Itadori being captured and slammed against the windows.

"Run, Junpei! I don't know what kind of a relationship you have with this guy, but run now! I'm begging you!" Itadori yelled out.

"Itadori-kun, calm down! Mahito-san isn't bad... A bad... person..." Junpei whispered out as he started to remember the disgusting experiments Mahito had done.

"You know, Junpei... You're pretty smart, but you make foolish moves based on your quick temper instead of deliberating. You tend to do that," Mahito added on as he placed a hand onto his shoulder.

"Because you're about next in line in stupidity after the people you make fun of. That's why... You're gonna die. Idle mutation," Mahito whispered out and soon his eyes widened then.

"Eh?" he whispered out, realizing how his curse technique didn't work and heard walking footsteps, where his head was immediately slammed to the side and he turned to look as he sets Itadori free.

"You reek of the sewers, Mahito... Was it..." her voice called out and she soon slung her arm over Junpei's shoulders then, where he looked utterly confused at what was happening.

"There is a first-year Special Grade Sorcerer that you have to be careful of, Mahito... She can cancel out your curse energy and techniques, rendering you defenceless," Geto pointed out and Mahito could only chuckle.

And that's when Mahito realized how the girl before him, was the very same sorcerer that Geto had warned him about. He started to panic then as he watched her eyes narrowed dangerously.

"You were the one, aren't you?" she asked as she placed a hand onto Junpei's forehead, where his eyes widened at a sizzling sensation. Where she had healed his scars then from the cigarette burns he had received from being bullied.

"You were the one who placed Sukuna's finger in his home, acting all concern. Framing them, and tried to get your ways," [name] pointed out as she watched as Mahito started to crawl away then.