Finding a pack

—Kian—
It's been a few years since I left my parents house back in Florida. I can't say I've had it easy I mean a teenager alone it's a bit suspicious but I make it work I just tell anyone who ask that I'm an exchange student of the high school or that I've been homeschooled and that my parents let me get a job just now or just make some kind of excuse as I go. I can't just go asking people "have you seen a vampire around?" that would get me in trouble with the humans and let's not get into what would happen if some supernatural race finds out I'm looking into their business. Anyways I just recently found the cabin in where I was found and I've made it my house. I'm away from werewolf territory and it's so wide open the space that vampires have no hiding place. I decided to take a walk around the edge of the forest and my wolf kept telling me how she could hear running water so we covered our sent to make it seem like I am just a simple human and walking a mile away I found a beautiful lake so taking my shirt and shoes off I took a dive the water was relaxing against the heat of the day about an hour of me being there I heard a branch snap I played it out as if I didn't hear nothing besides humans can't hear as well as I can so I kept swimming to the shallow side where I had my stuff and just laid on the grass waiting for the wolf to make an appearance about 10 minutes of waiting I decided it was time to leave but the wolf would follow me so I just even out my breathing and made it seem as if I was asleep as soon as the wolf thought I was out cold he left running but I followed it and what a horrible thing that was. As soon as he got to a clearing I could see I had been a fool to follow and try to get a glance of a pack. I could feel all eyes on me since I had no sent so I let out my wolf sent so they knew that I was at least a wolf not a nosy human or a crazy person. Not even a minute later I was surrounded by 6 wolfs and I did not resist against them I figure cooperation would mean no fighting "State your name age and pack now or you will be killed where you stand!" One man yelled at my face I looked at him and covered my eyes "Hello, I have no intention of telling you my name if you're going to be so rude and not decent in front of a woman who doesn't know you" was my answer as I crossed my arms still looking away from him "I will not ask again rouge" he snarled at me so I in return growled at him and suddenly he and the rest of the wolf where on their knees submitting to me. I didn't know what to do so I just stared at them "what the fuck are you doing?" He looked up confused "I am beta Collins I am sorry to have disrespected you Alpha I will accept your punishment for that" I almost laughed at the irony of finding out that my father had been an Alpha but I had more important stuff to do. I looked at all of them and spoke again "I will not punish anyone. You will not speak of this to anyone and will take me to your Alpha now" with that they stood up and escorted me to the pack but before we reached them I looked at the beta "Collins I do not want to be seen by others I cannot be seen by others just jet so take me inside from another door not the main one" Collins made the others go back to whatever they were supposed to be doing and got me into the massive house from the back door and straight to the Alpha's office "Alpha wait here I will tell Alpha Crescent that he is needed discreetly" with that he left closing the door behind him.