End of Arc 2

And here it is, into the lycan's den we will go.

This arc has over 32,000 words which hopefully is a good enough reason for why it took me so long to write 10 chapters.

As you've probably noticed, this version is a little darker than the original and I wanted to warn you that it is not going to lighten up.

Book 2 will introduce many new characters including chapters from a new point of view. I hope to provide a much deeper story with more rounded and diverse characters and you may have noticed that there has been a lot of added scenes to Cleo's childhood arc that did not exist in the original version.

I would ask that all of my readers who are reading this re-written version not enter into the third arc with judgement towards the characters they conceived from the original version. Really this is developing into a much different story that merely carries over the character's names and the main idea over to this knew story and I plan to reform some of my characters into much different people. Fear not though, I shall leave the old version up so that you may still enjoy the characters you loved for who they were in the original version.

I hope that you will continue to put up with the long wait and persist on supporting me. I appreciate every vote comment and view.

I hope to see you all in book 2!

With love ~ simbacats