The Clash of the Dragons Chapter 3

Začať od začiatku

We'll be killed by them at some point. I knew that much.

We finished up the discussion and then we bid our good nights. I went to bed feeling more melancholy than ever and thought about my circumstances.  

I woke up and screamed. You know why? That boy's face was inches away from mine, and he was staring intently at my face. My hand swung up and he got a bright red slap mark on his face. Then he fell backwards onto the stone floor.

Ouch.

"So I guess you're up, then?" He asked, rubbing his back.

He has the nerve to say that? The insolent pig.

"Why are you here?'

"You're parents sent my to get you. They tell you to get up."

"I didn't mean that, I mean why are you here. In Mt.Corason."

"Why?"

"I think that's what I said." I replied tensely.

"Well, for the meantime, I'm living here, so get used to me waking you up."

 My life has been ruined by a dragon-boy who can look my dead center in the eye. God if you exist, kill me now.

It took 5 more minutes just to get him out of my cavern of a room. As soon as he was out, and I had checked that he was gone, I got dressed and made my way downstairs. The whole motley crew was down there. Even Emerald had come from her caverns (they were at least a couple blocks away from ours) and was in a heated argument with the boy. I can't believe I STILL didn't know his name. So I ran in and almost got a huge punch that had been directed at his face.

"Jade! Why'd you stop the punch?" she whined. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't do unnessacary things!" I scolded her, and she began to look sheepish.

"Yes, don't do unessacary things!" The boy mimicked and it was all Emerald could do to stop me from trying to rake him with my white talons.

"Jade, stop it!" My mom ordered me, and I reluctantly complied to her wishes.

"Ah, Jade, so that's your name" the boy said.

This got Emerald so angry she was the one unsheathing her green talons (which were surprisingly heavier than I thought.) and it was me holding her back.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN FIANCEE'S NAME?" she screamed, enraged.

Then I turned to him and asked, feeling ridiculous, " What's your name?"

"I am Phillip, the future leader of the gens tenebrarum."

I didn't need the dramatic introduction, but it sure showed the light to Emerald. She started to cower behind and then tripped over her own two feet, bringing me down with her.

"Anyways," he continued, flipping his hair out of his eyes, "If you don't marry me, you'll all be sucked into the Abyss sooner than you expected, because us war dragons will want revenge." he said, so sweetly that it was disgusting.

"Raposa, when do you plan of helping me with this?" I thought to myself.

I didn't expect her to answer me.

"I'll help you out along the way, but for now, figure it out."

"What do you mean? You're basically making me go into the battle blind!"

Then I heard another voice. A deeper voice. I felt so lightheaded, I fainted. As I was unconscious

"Ah, Raposa, so this is the human you've gotten to do you're bidding."

 "Raposa, who is that?"

"Sentanna, meet Rikshay. Rikshay, Sentanna."

"Pleased to meet you." he said sarcastically in the back of my mind.

"There's no need to be cruel, Why are you in her head?" Raposa demanded.

" Oh, I just thought I'd come say hi to my favorite little cousin Raposa! You're not the only one who has taken over someone. See Phillip there? He's the one that's going to put an end to this race for eternity. As soon as he gets the stone of power, he'll kill you all. No question. He's like a puppet on a string. He won't have the ability to love, just... power lust."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Well, that's chapter 3. Hope you enjoyed it! :)

 Sorry for it bieng a bit short. Comment and tell me what you think.