He presses his lips to mine. "I love you too." He states. "I am excited for you to be my wife. And that we're starting a family together."  

  I smile at his comment. I know that he'll be great dad even if he doesn't think he will be. We are starting a family together and getting married after the tour is over. I love Matty more than anything and I'm falling in love with the baby that is growing inside of me. I know my family is worried about me but I will be fine and they know it. "I love you so much. Thank you for giving me this life that I love so much. I love you Healy." I state. 

  "I love you too my love. You are so amazing and you'll be an awesome mother. You need to take care of yourself." He says as the bus arrives at the airport. "I'll walk you to the gate." 

  I get off the bus and grab my luggage out of the compartment of the bus. "Thank you for helping me out and walking me to the gate. Also my parents will be visiting me after the tour." 

  "Thanks for the warning. Your parents like me don't they?" He asks, holding my hand. 

  "Yeah they do but they are worried about me having a baby. I want to enjoy the next few minutes I have with you." I say as I grab my ticket for the flight. I can't wait to marry him soon. The tour is almost over for them and I am so glad that in three weeks they'll be back in London and preparing for weddings. I have three weddings to prepare for, my two best friends, and mine. It will be amazing to look for dresses with them and a bunch of other things to prepare for it. I am so lucky to have the friends and family that I have. It's becoming bigger as time goes by. I love him more than anything. Amanda and Destiny are family as well as George, Adam, and Ross. They're family. 

  He waits with me at the gate while I wait for my flight to get called. "I want you happy. That's what I want for you and for us as a couple. You are a strong woman and I'm excited to marry you." He says. 

  My flight gets called a few minutes later. I kiss him goodbye before boarding the flight to London. It is going to be a long ten hour flight and I'm going to spend it listening to music, watching movies, and hopefully getting some rest. 

                                                                                ~The next day~

  I am on my way to the doctor's and then after that I am meeting up with the girls for our dress fittings. My fittings are going to be changed up until my wedding day because I am pregnant. I do however get to watch Amanda and Destiny get fitted into their wedding dresses. Plus my friends Melany, Sarah, and Heather are going to be there too. Yes I am talking about HBG the lead singer of Pale Waves. Melany is a friend from Florida who I have known for a really long time. Sarah is a friend from Colorado. They're my bridesmaids and people who have had my back since I met them. 

  I arrive at the doctor's office and go in for my appointment to find out if my baby is a boy or a girl. I don't care whether it is a boy or girl as long as they're healthy and safe. I'm a mom and I will love my baby no matter what. Him or her will be loved no matter what, or who they become. You're born the way you are. That's the best kind of thing you can be, is who you are.