Falling

Blaise's POV:

I wake up with her in my arms, she looks so peaceful just sleeping there.

I know having feelings for her is not a good idea, but I can't help it. It isn't like I had a choice, Umbridge tortured her, as her best friend I had to do something.

But I almost kissed her, and she almost kissed me. Now I know for sure, I am falling for her.

She wakes up and smiles at me, God her smile is pretty.

"Morning Puffy" I said, smiling back at her.

"You need a nickname too, I've been the butt of jokes for too long." She says.

"No name you could ever think of can top Puffy" I reply.

"I'm sure if I brought back what I used to call you, I would top Puffy"

"Hell no Ellie." I groan, my childhood nickname was the worst.

"Awww, but Beanie is such a cute nickname!"

"No it isn't" I laugh.

"I won't call you that, I promise." She tells me as she checks her watch. "Shit! Class starts in ten minutes!"

"I have a better idea, how about no class today, it's Friday anyways." I say, "I have a surprise for you."

I drag her out of bed.

"Ok fine, look! The scar stopped bleeding!" She says as she unwraps the bandage around her arm.

"You might still want to keep that on." I warn her.

"I want Umbridge to see it, I want her go look at what she did." She says.

"That is fair, but what do you tell others when they notice it?"

"The truth, everyone ought to know how dangerous that woman is." She says.

"I honestly think she is more horse than woman." I say laughing. I grab her hand and we walk to the common room.

"Did Blaisey finally get some?" I hear Malfoy tease.

"Oh shut up, you don't know what happened." I say, embarrassed.

"Whatever, well come walk with us, class starts in a moment now, we will be late." He replies.

"Actually we have plans for today," I say, turning to Ellie who is giggling at Malfoy's comments.

"He's not that funny." I tell her.

"True, but every time I look at him, I think of when Moody made him a ferret, and ferret Malfoy makes me laugh," she responds.

"Ferret Malfoy was priceless, and when Moody made him go up Crabbe's pants, remember we called him Crabbie cake for a month?"

"How could I forget, he is the only thing that has ever or will ever go up there."

"Low blow Ellie." I say, laughing, it is true, Crabbe is quite repulsive.

I guide her out of the common room and through to corridors until, I get to the room of requirement.

"What kind of room do we need?" She says, obviously confused.

"You will see" I say with a smirk, I have this all planned out.

We enter the exact room I needed. It had teel walls, a beautiful chandelier, and a ton of art supplies. It was a cozy art studio with a coach and fireplace. It was perfect.

"Blaise! It's beautiful!" Ellie grins as she grabs my hand, leading me towards the easels.

"What should we paint?" I ask her.

"I want to try portraits, let's paint each other." She says. I'm not fantastic at painting, so I am nervous to try and paint a human, but I am willing to try.

"Ok" I say, and we start to paint. I try my best to paint her in the best light possible. I paint her smiling, with butterflies surrounding her. She will do a much better job of painting me than I will her, but I hope she likes it.

A couple hours pass of us just talking as we paint, when she asks, "are you almost done yet?"

"Just finished" I reply. I was pretty proud of myself, I didn't know I could paint like this.

"Ok, here is mine" she says, she turns her painting around to reveal a perfectly realistic painting of me laughing, with an emerald green background.

"Wow Ellie, you really have a talent." I say, impressed.

"Let me see yours!" She says.

"It's a surprise for later" I say smirking.

"Ok then, what do you want to do now?" She asks me. I have a plan, anything to cheer up Ellie after what Umbridge did.

"Well, I was thinking we would go for a swim, it won't be so nice outside for long" I say.

"In the black lake? Isn't that dangerous?" She asks me.

"I know places that aren't" I say. "It's a long walk though, are you up for it?"

"Absolutely"

I know exactly where I'm taking her. About a mile from the Hogwarts dock, this cove me and Draco used to hang out at. It has a beautiful garden, and a rock to jump into the water off of. Ellie will love it.

I grab her hand and we walk.

When we get there, I use magic to turn our clothes into swimsuits.

"Blaise! This is so cool!" She says, looking amazed.

"I thought you'd like it" I say. I'm relieved she likes it here.

"Let's swim!" She grabs my hand and we jump in the water together.

If I could pick one moment in time to stay in forever, it would be this one. It's only day two back at Hogwarts, but looking at her now, with her wet hair pressed to her face and her bright smile, I know. I have fallen in love with Ellery Greengrass.

"