Turning my head around, I noticed Pansy walk in with a friend of hers and they're walking towards us. "Hey- eh- Leona, would you like to come outside with us?" Pansy asked, slightly waving at me to which I returned with a smile. 

"Oh- I-I'm kind of bus-" Leona began but I interrupted her, "She would love to, Pansy." Leona rose her brows before I gave her a long stare, letting her know it's okay to go. 

Leona got up and mouthed a thank you to me but stopped quickly, "Draco, make sure she finishes her dinner. If she doesn't, you report to me." Draco didn't have a second to object as Leona grabbed Pansy's hand and ran off outside with her. 

I chuckled before looking down and continuing with my drawings until I was disturbed by a figure sitting in front of me. I looked up to see Draco who shuffled himself opposite me. "Can I help you?"

He shook his head, "No. But if I were you I'd hurry up and finish your food." I rose my brows at him as I rolled my eyes, "You don't have to listen to her y'know."

"I know but I don't want you to get sicker," he muttered and I stared into those bright blue eyes as I repeated his words in my head. 

"What did you just say?" He took his fork and put it in his mouth as he locked his eyes on me, not removing them as he took out his fork. 

"You know, I don't know if you're aware but I'm the smartest in our year. I notice things and I'm not daft to realise that you don't come down here or when you do you don't touch the food," he explained. 

My mouth slightly hung open in shock as I stared at him, not knowing what to say. I knew he was smart of course, it was obvious in his grades, but I never thought he'd pay attention to the little details about me. 

"So, what I'm hearing is you've been watching me," I smirked, leaning my head on my hands as I look at him. "I've been watching you since your first day here," he let out which wiped the smirk off my face. 

I stared into his eyes, getting lost in the deep blue colour. He chuckled before picking up my spoon and bringing it to my mouth, I grabbed the spoon out of his grip, "I can feed myself you know."

He chuckled as he threw his hands in surrender and for some reason, I managed to finish my dinner with Draco in front of me, the uncomfortable sensation fading away. 

Once I finished my food, I drank my juice to wash it all down. It was definitely a weird feeling, eating a proper meal. I haven't been able to eat anything for a very long time, it felt different. 

"Want to take a walk outside?" Draco asked, snapping me out of my thoughts, I gave him a smile and nodded my head as we both got up to go for a walk. 

-

We were outside, walking around the garden as we viewed the stars and snowy ground. "It truly is beautiful," I mumbled, breaking the silence that was held between the two of us. 

"Yes, what was it like in France?" He asked, directing me to a bench just opposite the huge Christmas tree which was lit up. 

I took a seat and crossed my legs together, "It was beautiful. The snow made it even more beautiful. We used to make snow angels all the time."

He chuckled as he kicked some snow with his foot, "We?" I looked at him before realising what he meant, "Me and my roommates. We never got along but for some reason, Christmas brought us all together."

"I'm happy to hear that."

I shivered slightly, rubbing my hands to stay warm. "Are you cold? Here," he quickly said before removing his jacket and placing it on my shoulders.