6. t..t..twins?

I awoke the quite house once again. I am not complaining but I did miss my family. I brushed my hair and teeth before braiding my hair. I put on a black shirt the said 'psycho ' with black jeans and deep brown boots.  I looked at my reflection  quickly then went to work. I  arrived out of breath.  "No need to run, Kat." Sam said with a smile.  "I....would....have....been.... late." I said in between breathes. 

"There is not as many customers today." A blonde employee said in a bored tone. I sighed and agreed, Finally a customer walked in, he was about 40 and not very tall. He ordered and left within a hour and a half. I had FINALLY  finished my shift and walked out side the shop and headed to the hospital. When I got there mom was in the same room but I was not expecting what I heard. "Your mom is resting, she just had twins." The lady said at the counter causing my jaw to drop. I stood there for about 2 minutes to see if she was not joking then rushed to the room and saw mother sleeping and dad holding 2 babies in deep green blankets.  Once again my jaw dropped.

"We only have 1 named, got any idea for your youngest sister?" He asked looking at me. " um, Mabe Alan." I said and he grinded handing her to me. I knew I would kill anyone who dared harm them from that instance.  "Roselilly and Alan." My mom mumbled causing both of us to smile.

I headed home at midnight in my wolf form to keep myself safe. I ran home as fast as I could as soon as I got there I shifted back and ran up the stairs, slipping and going unconcious.