Welcome 😘

Welcome wattpaders and wattpadians. Am your host Blessa  Blessa_Azrael_Lyka and hence forth you are angels😄.

 Am your host Blessa  Blessa_Azrael_Lyka and hence forth you are angels😄

A small story I have learnt from Wattpad writers. They are all over Facebook in so many pages looking for vote for vote (v for v) or comment for comment (c for c). Many also crave read for read (r for r) and follow for follow (f for f). Unfortunately, many get duped, some actually get what they asked for.

It's very disappointing and annoying to do F for F or v for v or c for c or r for r and the other person doesn't do that in return.

I have seen many writers cry out on their message boards of this rather unfair trend.

Angels, look no further, for this bookclub is going to wipe those tears away. Oh yes!! And there's no letting you down.

Because we are starting, we are going to start with Appreciation of authors. What we shall be doing is voting all the chapters of your book as a sign of appreciation for writing.

That's not all, by the way. We shall also be giving spam comments on the chapters you choose but in style 😜. Don't over dwell on the word "spam".

Just to be clear, the appreciation and commenting are very different activities and as such, you will have to sign up for them separately

Just to be clear, the appreciation and commenting are very different activities and as such, you will have to sign up for them separately. What this means is that the tags you give must be different per activity.

I hope that's clear.

Please please please, read the rules carefully and do what they require. It will be sad to not get what you signed up for because you didn't follow the rules.

Any questions, please feel free to ask here👉

When this club grows to 50+ angels we shall start read for read and follow for follow.

So let's not waste valuable time and let's make this bookclub grow💋💋.

#VBC

Just a reminder;

🎀 Appreciation of authors is for any language but commenting is strictly for English books for now till we get more angles that speak your language.

🎀 This bookclub is for everyone and I mean EVERYONE.

Looking forward to seeing you angels multiply.