Hard Knock Life

December 5
Lila pov:
"Let start cleaning," I said. "It's the hard knock life for us! It's the hard knock life for us," sings Aila while mopping the floor. "Stead of treats, we get tricked!stead of kisses, we get tricked!" Sings Mila while dusting everything." It's the hard knock life for us! It's the hard knock life for us!" I sing while making dinner."stead of treats, we get tricked! Stead of kisses, we get tricked," Aila sings. "Does it feel like the wind is always howling! Does it seems like there's never any light!" Mila sings. "Once a day don't you wanna throw the towel in? It much easier than putting on a fight." I sing. "No one there when your dream at night get creepy! No one cares if you grow or if you shrink," Aila sings while finishing mopping. "Empty belly life! Rotten smelly life! Full of sorrow life! No tomorrow life!" I said Finishing cooking and playing the plates. "Santa claus we never see," sings Aila "Santa claus what's that whose he?," we sing together. "No one cares for you a bit when your a foster kid," sing Mila finishing dusting. "It's the hard knock life," we whispered as the door slams open and our 'mother' and her boyfriend with their friends enter. Well you see when we where born our biological mother dropped is in front of an orphanage. When we turned one a nice man and his wicked wife adopted us. We called the man papa. He was Russia so he thought us. When he died the his wicked wife started abusing us it turned worse when at 10 years she got her boyfriend Jason. "Have you made dinner," Jason growled. We nodded and stepped to the corner. "Is this food," He shouted, "to the basement." We went to the basement me leading  then Aila and Mila. Then Jason and his friends came downstairs and beat us up then we faded into darkness.