mafia

Y/N's POV
the air was bloody cold. the signs made kind of horror sounds, the wind was howling, i wrap my arms around me and rubbed myself. i closed the bedroom window to prevent the coldness. suddenly, the door slammed open, revealing ellie, with blood all over her, with pure anger written all over her face.

"bloody hell- are you alright?" i said as i ran into ellie. she was just looking down at the floor, but her anger suddenly disappeared when she turned to look at me.

"uh yes, i'm alright. just that jerk though. he was hard to eliminate." she said. i cupped my hands on her face, our forehead meet together. i immediately grabbed a cloth and cleaned ellie's face and her arms.

"thanks." was all she said. a small smile plastered on my lips. she directly went to the bathroom to get herself cleaned up.
~•~•~•~•~

it was suddenly the next day. another day for a mission. but i have a feeling this one's gonna be good.

i put on my red silky dress on me, the fit was actually perfect. i did my make up, hair.

suddenly, i saw ellie wearing a black outfit in the reflection of the mirror, standing on the edge of the door, with her arms on top of her head, staring at me with lust, and a smirk on her face. i turned to look at her, immediately gave her a hug.

"hope your feeling better now." i said as i put my hands around her waist. i snuggled my head on her neck and hugged her tighter, to comfort her.

"i don't know why your hugs make me feel better, but i just love it. and yes, i'm ok now." she said. it made me smile.

she maybe a bad bitch on the outside, but on the inside, she has a spot on her heart that tells that she is a very sweet person.

"i loved that." i said. we swayed our hips together, as we twirl around slowly. she let out a sigh, a sigh that was kind of relief.

"ready to go to our mission?" she whispered." i nodded in response. her arms made its way through my waist, as we make our way to the door.
~•~•~•~•~•~•

we finally finished our mission for today. ellie decided its best to grab ourselves a drink before we head home.
~•~•~•~

-fin-

hope u enjoyed this one! :D