~Everyone wants Virat~

Start from the beginning

Kane's love for Virat.

Dale's love for Virat.

Rashid's love for Virat.

ABD's love for Virat.

KP's love for Virat.

All but rotating in their mind. Humph, if it was up to them they would have stolen their Virat from them now.

"Areey, you know I was talking to Dev yesterday about Stark's 'I want to be in Banglore because Virat is there' statement," Washy began noticing how all of his brothers scowled hearing Stark or as Virat calls that guy, 'Starkey'.

Huh, none of them missing the fact. How Starc actually only plays for Banglore? In every other franchise, he gets injured and bids bye in mid or doesn't comes at all. Well, half of them also scowled at the mention of Dev.

"So, where was I yeah, yeah, so I was talking to Dev about the whole Smohli and Starkey thing and he told me that the other day, He was talking with Zampa and Josh and jokingly, he mentioned Wasim sir's 'Cricket Aus and ECB requesting ICC to allow Virat Bhaiya to play as 'common player' in the Ashes down under to increase viewership in the subcontinent tweet and surprisingly, both of them said they didn't mind if that happens. They would actually even ask their boards to ask this," Washy finished almost scowling.

"I knew it!!! I so knew it!! They want to steal our Virat bhaiyaa re," Harry screamed looking totally worked up.

"Yeah, even their coach said He would not mind Virat playing in his team," Shreyas pointed out scowling.

"They all want our Virat bhaiyaa," said Rahul, looking all gloomy. God, why were people always behind his Virat bhaiya? Specially the Aussies that Josh guy commenting heart emojis on RCB page.

"You know Dev even made a song on this whole thing," Washy commented.

"What song? Wait! Lemme add him in the convoy," said Rahul, tapping away on his phone to add Dev.

While the other ICT kids shared baffled looks. Okay!! Was this really their Rahuliyaa? Surprisingly for ICT kids, unsurprising for Mayu and Washy Dev answered Rahul's call on first ring.

"Heyaa!!! Baby bro!!" Rahul teased Dev as soon as picked up the call.

"Really!!!"Dev demanded back totally unimpressed. Okay, Virat bhaiya calls him kiddo doesn't mean his Hul bhaiya will address him as 'baby bro' every time.

"Really!!!! Chotta baby bhai, heard you make a song on Virat" Yuzi pipped in, taking the teasing lead from Rahul as Dev rolled his eyes.

"Yuzi bhaiyaa!! Don't act oblivious, I send it to you too," Dev reminded Yuzi, rolling his eyes, making Rah snicker.

"Why you mad Devu??" Rah asked noticing the grumpy mood the kid was in and Mayu rolled his eyes at his bestie. The guy seemed to love embarrassing the kid.

"Bhaiyuuu! See na that stupid admin added who's the Simon to your Dev? Couldn't he add who's the Virat to your Dev? See if he adds who's the Virat to your Josh or Zampa? I'll murder him!!!"  Dev whined all moodily.

"Hainaa!! They're not posting one for us too," Rah totally agreed with Dev's sentiment and before they could start again on their disappointment with the whole world trying to steal their brother.

Jassi asked, "umm...so, what's the song Washy was telling us about Dev?"

Hearing Jassi and then noticing the other unknown members of ICT, Dev again went in his total shy shell and then Rahul, Mayu, Yuzi and Washy worked to makedeem feel comfortable around the other people while glaring at Harry and Shreyas to behave.