You voted for her. Izuku ended up winning. Iida looked disappointed, even though he knew he could vote for himself he didn't.

"ALL RIGHT WHICH ONE YOU DUMBASSES VOTED FOR THAT DAMN DEKU" Bakugou yelled.

You started laughing. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT EXTRA"! Trying to conceal your laugh sero said "you honestly think anyone was gonna vote for you"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY"? Bakugou barked.

You were laughing so hard your chest was hurting. You thought it was adorable how the bakugou squad would make fun of him so casually unfazed by his temper.

That class period was over and it was time for lunch.

You decided to follow bakugou and kirishima to the cafeteria. Kirishima enjoyed having you around, he was very kind and had a thing for the word manly.

Denki and Sero went to grab some food. You sat your stuff on the table and grabbed your purse to pay for your lunch. Bakugou and Kiri followed you.

"So bakugou what kind of food do you like"? You asked, trying your hardest to make a conversation with him.

"Spicy food" that's all he said.

"Really! I actually like spicy food too but I enjoy sweets from time to time as well" you replied

"I hate sweet food," he replied.

"Well maybe you just haven't tried the right sweet food" you  said laughing a little.

It was your turn to pay for your food until you heard a loud alarm echoing in the cafeteria.

Loud noises were never welcoming to your ears. Flinching you dropped your purse. You were zoned out, flash backs were triggered. You sweating and shaking your breath was short.

"Hey" a faint voice was calling you but you couldn't snap out of it.

You could feel students rushing past you.

Your legs were numb and you dropped on the floor.

"HEY IDOT"! You jumped to the voice of bakugou.

"Snap out of it" you told yourself.

Quickly getting up from the floor you got up. Before you could say anything bakugou grabbed your wrist and pulled you in to make sure you wouldn't get trampled by any of the passing students.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me" you said trying to hold back tears that wanted to spill out

"Why do I feel like crying, damn it! Why can't I be brave". you thought to yourself.

"Don't apologize dumbass learn how to pay attention. How many times do I have to help you"? He said calmly actually.

"Woah bakugou I didn't know you were this manly" kirishima laughed.

"Shut up red haired loser" Bakugou yelled back.

Even though the place was crowded he still managed to be the loudest one here.

You felt your face become hot. Your body was against bakugou's. Technically it looked like you guys were hugging but not really. Your chest was against his as he was guarding you from the stampede of kids.

Never noticing it before but he smelled really good.

He did say his quirk makes him sweat a lot so you assumed that he would stink, but no, he smelled like burnt Caramel. Like the candles at your house.

"Bakugou" you said.

"What?" he said.

"You smell really good, hehe, I have candles that smell exactly like you at my place" you said looking up at him as you rested your head on his chest.

He blushed a little. But also looked weirded out.

"So does that mean every time you use those candles you're gonna think of me" he said looking down.

Realization hit him, as your face turned into a tomato and you were blushing like crazy.

"Th- that would be weird if you did idiot, you better not, you creep" he said quickly looking away trying to hide his face, kirishima was laughing his ass off while you looked away giggling a little bit.

The rush of students finally calmed down. Iida had announced that it was just a false alarm.

You head back to the classroom after grabbing your stuff from the cafeteria. You were thankful that Bakugou and the others didn't try to pry into your panic attack.

Taking your seats, Midoriya and Yaomomo walked up to the front.

"Um, now we have to choose the other class officers, but first, I have something to say. I think the iida should be class rep. He handled today's incident calmly like a true leader should." Midoriya squeaked out.

"Yeah! If Midoriya trusts him then I do too."

"Totally!"

"Emergency Exit Iida!"

Cheers and approvals were heard from all around the class.

"But I got more votes!" Yaomomo muttered under her breath.

"I don't care. Do whatever you want." Aizawa said. You rolled your eyes and giggled. As long as the job gets done he doesn't care about the steps taken to finish it.

Class ended and Mina was calling your name.

"Hey y/n over here"! She said waving at you.

Turing around you saw she was with Kirishima, Denki and Jiro next to each other, Sero and Bakugou.

Walking over she explained how you were all going to walk together since your homes were almost the same way.

Bakugou just groaned and walked ahead of everyone.

The whole way home Denki was flirting with Jiro while you and Mina laughed at Jiro's reactions.

The sun was setting, looking up at the sky it was beautiful pink with some splashes of orange. Sunsets were the most beautiful time of the day in your opinion.

Looking down the block you guys saw a mini toy shop. It excited you. Toys were never something you had growing up so you loved collecting them, you wanted to take everyone inside and tell them all about your love for them. But it was late and you didn't want to bug anyone, so you quickly pulled out your phone and took a picture of it so you would come back on your own time.

Little did you know Bakugou was watching you the whole time. He swore he almost saw sparks in your eyes, he very much noticed how your expression quickly lit up.

But why should he care? he asked himself. Suppressing unfamiliar feelings he never experienced before. He kept walking, but you didn't leave his mind till he got home.

A/n: tell me what you thought of this chapter🙃 if I did anything off or out of character for anyone.
Love you children <3