2

A year ago....
"I'm free...?", a certain ravenette boy asked himself, turning his head around the area and scanning the place.

"Hello, boy!", someone approached him and he was spooked up out of his mind.

"It's all right. I'm not gonna do anything to you", the man softly spoke to him, with a smile on his face, "Tell me your name"

"K-Kieth", the boy spoke, calming down, telling himself that the man meant no harm.

"Splendid! I've never seen dark magic that strong before! Where did you come from?", the man's change of expression caught Kieth off guard, trying to understand what was happening.

"I-I was a slave from the S-S-Silva—", Kieth cut himself off and froze in his spot.

"I see. A young boy like you was locked up, huh...Well, why don't you join the Magic Knights? You'll become stronger and you can show those Silva Family how strong you are! I'm the Wizard King, Julius Nevachrono. It's a pleasure to meet you", and so, (Y/n)'s adventure to becoming a Wizard King begun!

Now...
"Good!", Julius praised Kieth's shot at cutting down the huge tree in half. "You're becoming stronger each day, my boy!"

"Mm!", Kieth smiled at his accomplishment and went over to Julius for some tea.

"You're growing tall so fast, too!", the wizard king laughed and ruffled Kieth's hair. "You're almost as tall as me!"

(He's 5 feet and 5 inches. I forgot to mention that)

"I, thank you, sir Julius for taking care of me for this year", Kieth bowed his head.

"Now, now. No need for formalities! Don't act like Marx. You can even call me your dad! Haha!", Julius patted the boy's shoulders and laughed at his joke.

"As you wish...Father", this took Julius aback and he laughed even harder.

"That's fine. But you shouldn't be this serious, at this rate, you won't be able to get a girl", the blonde man took a sip out his tea and heaved a sigh.

"If I joke too much, I also do not stand a chance since that is how you are, that is why you do not have a wife", Kieth chuckled for the first time in his goddamn life which made Julius choke.

"Now that's what I'm talking about! You should smile often", Julius nudged his son on the arm. "It feels nice to have a son"

"And it feels nice to have a father", Kieth added, cracking a smile and watching the sun set from the horizon.

"Loosen up, son! Tomorrow will be an eventful day!"

The Next Day...
"Friggin' birds!", the crowd were shooing the birds who were nearing them.

"They're called anti-magic birds. The more that stick to you, the weaker your magic is", one of the people said.

"Ahahaha! This is nothing!", the loudest person shouted, catching everyone's attention. The guy was covered in birds and he was running away from them.

"Those two..!", one pointed towards two people who doesn't have a single bird on them.

'Who is this person?', Kieth asked himself when he glanced at the ravenette next to him. "What a fine day. What is your name?"

"Yuno", the guy introduced himself.

"That's a unique name. My name's Kieth", the black 'n white haired boy introduced himself, not even smiling and so is the other.