~𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐩 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟏~

Start from the beginning

"It's 5pm, your authorized pool is time is over." Aizawa came in walking with his hair in the air.

"Dang it, we were getting to the fun part." Sero complained.

"Did you say something?" Aizawa's eyes glows red.

"NO SENSEI!"

We all packed up our things, and walked out of the pool. While i walked out of the pool i could feel some eyes on me. I thought it was Mineta but i looked over and it was the man in black.

I quickly looked away and hid my face into Uraraka's shoulder.

"EH? Are you ok?"

I just whined in response and headed to the shower, change, went home, and packed for the camp the next day.

The following day we all had to meet up at school in our uniforms and on our way on the bus we met class 1-B.

"eEh? I heard that class 1-A has some failings students. HAHAHA we all passed the exams, and i thought class 1-A is supposed to be be-"

Monoma from class 1-B was cut off by a huge hand that knocked him unconscious while Kendo dragged him on to the bus while apologising to us, "Sorry bout that hehe."

I was the last student to enter and I am to lazy to find a seat in the back, I saw that there are two seats left available which is a seat on the front row, so I just settled myself on the window seat, pulled out my earphones, and listened to some Beethoven mixed with anime music.(Ik author-chan's taste in music is weird lol.)

I was too focused on the music, I didn't realise that a certain man in black have settled next to me.

"Hey, (Y/N), do you mind me sitting next to you?"

I blushed at that statement cause he used my first name.

"Oh, not at all, sir," I replied with a small grin on my face.

"No, need to be so formal, just call me Shouta when we are alone."

"Oh, ok si- um Shouta."

We were sitting on the front row and the back was so noisy, one of the reasons why I don't like the back row.

After a few minuets of listening to music and awkwardly sitting next to Shouta, I could feel my eyes getting heavy due to the fact that i had to arrive at school at 6:00 am.

-Aizawa POV-

As I sat next to (Y/N), I can't help but steal a few glances at the young girl next to me.

I know that this is wrong but she looks especially cute when she's sleepy.

Her head seems like it was too heavy for her head as it was moving back and fourth and side to side.

Before I could let her sleep, I have to announce something to the class.

"I expect all of you to-" as I announced this to the class, looking back I see that they were having too much fun talking to one another.

'I'm going to let this slide, this will be the only fun they will have.'

After a few more minutes I felt something on my shoulder, I looked over to see (Y/N) sleeping soundly with earphones plugged in.

I couldn't help but smile softly at the scene and just let her sleep on me.

10 minutes after (Y/N) fell asleep, I fell asleep too shortly.

-Uraraka POV-

As i sat in my seat next to Deku-kun and Iida-kun, I got curious on where (Y/N) is, so I looked around the back of the bus to find her but she isn't there.

I looked in the middle part which is where i was, but she isn't there so i look to the front to see the cutest thing ever.

I saw Aizawa-sensei leaning his head on (Y/N)-chan's while she is laying down oh his shoulder.

"Deku-kun, look at (Y/N)-chan and Aizawa-sensei," I whispered, cause i didn't want them to know.

"Where? AH! Th-th-there s-s-sleeping together?! Is that even legal???" Deku whisper shouted, loud enough to get the people at the backs attention but not theirs.

"Tch, of course not." Bakugo scoffed.

"Ahh! OMG! Im gonna take a pic and show it to her later," exclaimed Mina from the back.

She stood up from her seat and walked to the front row where Aizawa-sensei and (Y/N)-chan is, but Kirishima stoped her before she could move any further to the front.

"H-hey I think we should just let the be."

"Aww, but they look so cute, just one picture? pleaseeee?" Mina begged with puppy dog eyes and Kirishima just sighed in defeat.

"Fine."

"Yes!" and with that Mina took a quick photo and showed it to every one and everyone was in awe, well except Bakugou as usual.

-Aizawa POV-

A few stops and hours later, I feel the bus stopping so I opened my eyes to see that we have finally arrived at the venue of the camp, so I lightly shook her arm till she awakes.

"Hey, (Y/N), we're here."

She awakes the second i shook her arm left arm with my left. Her eyes fluttered adjusting to the light and she fixed her position to sit up straight only to widen her eyes and cover her blushing face.

'Cute.'

"E-eh?! S-sensei, did I sleep on you? Oh my goodness I am truly sorry" she said standing up and bowing.

"Yeah, you did but it's ok, you looked like you needed rest and I didn't want to bother you, and you don't have to bow."

And with that, we all went out of the bus and stretched cause of being cramped in the bus for hours.

'Let training camp begin.'