Arriving to Mystic Falls

I put up the volume on my cell trying to make the quite lonely street less creepy, as i'm jogging I pass the cemetery and see a black crow on one of the tom stones. I stop and stare at it, its a pretty creepy looking bird but a bird, it could be something else but I doubt it, so I keep jogging. After 3 runs around the block I reach my house and make my way inside making sure not to wake up my mom. I race up the steps of my room making sure not to trip over the boxes all over the place that my mom was to lazy to take the rest of the way up. My mom's room is down stairs, the whole top floor is mine, its seriously just one room, and it has a balcony with the view of the forest. Down stairs is the kitchen, living room and my mom's room, plus an extra bathroom. I walk into my bathroom and start getting ready for school. I take off my phone and set it on the counter, I hop into the shower, then brush my teeth, I put on my jeans, red tank, and my high tops. I brush my long brown hair and put it in a ponytail leaving my bangs out. I up on mascara, eyeliner, and my raven necklace. Looking at myself in the mirror I study my high cheek bones, full lips, slightly miss shaped nose due to the accident, my hazel eyes, with green spicks in them and my skin light brown skin. I'm about 5ft 4 and have a figure most girls would kill for...I just don't use it. I walk out of the bathroom tripping over a box in front of the door.

"Who put you there?" I say glaring at it as I dust my self off. I walk into my walk in closet and grab my black jacket. I step out making sure not to trip again. I open the latch to my room door which is in the center of the room, on the floor. I grab my Hogwarts bag off the floor next to my bed, I it set on my bed and reach under to take out two binders already set , a folder, and a pencil, I shove the stuff in the bag and put it on my arm. I walk back in the bathroom grab my phone and head out. Half way down the steps I realize I don't have my book, I race back up, snatch it from my night stand a race back down. By the time I make it down my mom's awake making breakfast.

"Morning honey." I hug her and kiss her one the cheek.

"Morning mother." I say and snatch a waffle from a plate next to the stove.

"Wait Raven, aren't you going to sit."I grab another waffle.

"Sorry mom, I'm late." I call rushing to the front door and shoving the waffle down my throat.

"Okay bye honey! Make some friends!" She calls after me

"Bye mom!" I call closing the door and racing to my black buggy. I climb in and start the car, which off course isn't turning on. I bang the wheel and it beeps which makes me more mad. There's a tap on the window which make me jump so high I hit my head on the ceiling. I see a blond haired girl with green eyes, rosy cheeks, light skin, and a huge smile.

"Hey, I'm Caroline!" She says excitedly as I put down the window.

"Hey, i'm Raven." I say smiling at her.

"Need a ride?"

"No, its okay I don't want to bother you." She smiles shaking her head.

"Its no bother! Really." I smile shyly. This girl really needs to cut down the caffeine. Way to early to be so jumpy.

"Okay. Thank you." I say grabbing my keys and bag and getting out. "Thank you." I repeat going around to meet her. She's about my height but if I have a nice figure she has a killer one. She looks like those models on Vogue magazine. She's wearing a green V-neck shirt, with blue jeans and black boots but they're all fitted just right and cut just right to bring out all her covers. Basically she knows how to work it.

"Its fine come on." We clime into her car and start to school. "So new neighbor how's the house?"

"Good, I love the up stairs bedroom." I say.