8.United Bonds And Music Of The Soul

I am back with the next chapter guys. Thanks a lot for the votes and feedback for the previous chapter🤗

Warning:Unedited

Karn who heard their polite greeting was actually confused for couple of seconds as he couldn't understand what both the pandavas were doing there and why they are greeting him politely

Karn who heard their polite greeting was actually confused for couple of seconds as he couldn't understand what both the pandavas were doing there and why they are greeting him politely. He know both of them disliked him and insulted him whenever they got the chance, so this behavior of the brothers confused him. He still remember how Bheem insulted him when he met Rajmata Kundi in palace and from that incident he decided to stay away from the pandavas as much as possible as it is better for everyone.

"Pranam Rajkumar Arjun Rajkumar Bheem. Is there anything I can help you with?"Karn asked the reason for their presence and both the pandavas looked at each other awkwardly.

"Actually Angaraj we are here to apologize. I know I made a mistake yesterday by jumping into conclusion without actually understand what happened and accused you like that. I am sorry for that and please forgive me if possible."Arjun said

"Yeah Angaraj even I crossed a line yesterday and it was so wrong of me to accuse you of something which you never did and I am sorry for whatever I said. I am ready accept any kind punishment for the mistake I did. So please forgive me if possible" Bheem said and both the pandavas joined their hands in front of them as a sign of genuine apology and Karn was actually stunned for couple of seconds as he never expected this from them. As much as he wanted not to forgive the both easily for the pain they caused him yesterday, Karn decided to forgive and forget their mistakes this time as they had a valid reason behind their acts and he is not going to waste his energy by holding on the anger and resentment towards the two. So Karn decided to forget everything that transpired between them and move on.

"I know you both made a mistake yesterday and you both crossed a line by accusing me of doing something which I would never even thing of doing in my worst nightmare. But I understand why you both did that. I know your intentions were to save Rajkumari Jwala and what you saw in the room didn't help the situation. So I forgive you both as I don't like to have grudges as it will only pull me down. But you both better think twice before talking to me like that the next time. Yesterday I kept quiet because I was not ready to put Rajkumari Jwala in an uncomfortable position than she already was in. But the next time I won't keep quiet and if you accuse me of anything without complete knowledge then the consequences won't be good."Karn said in a calm tone and both the pandavas sighed in relief on getting his forgiveness. Even thought his warning did angered them little bit, they decided to keep quiet as they know there are at fault now.

"Thank you Angaraj for forgiving us. We will make sure nothing like this will happen in the future" Bheem said.

"Yes Angaraj. I promise I won't jump into any conclusion blindly about you again" Arjun said.

"Its good to know. I have to leave now.My mata will be waiting. Pranam" Karn said with a polite smile

"Pranam"Both the pandavas said and Karn left from there.