4.Stroll In Garden and Emotional Tears

I am back with the next chapter. Thanks for all the votes and feedbacks. Hope you all will enjoy this one.

Warning: unedited

Jwala who was sitting on her chariot looked around admiring Hastinapur from the moment she entered the city as she was really impressed by it's beauty

Jwala who was sitting on her chariot looked around admiring Hastinapur from the moment she entered the city as she was really impressed by it's beauty. She heard many stories about the kingdom and it's beauty and wealth from her friends many times. But after seeing the beauty with her own eyes, Jwala realized their description couldn't do justice to the actual beauty she is seeing now. After seeing all the shops in the market she realized she is going to have a lot of fun here as she always loved shopping. The next moment she felt her horse,Sikander, licking her hand looking at the apple bag she kept beside her, who is now walking beside her chariot after she decided to give him some rest.

"You are such a hungry horse sikander" Jwala said with a smile and gave him an apple which he started eating happily.

As she was about to turn around and ask for some water from sunaina,her personal maid, she saw an elder man walking with difficulty as his legs were bleeding. Seeing this Jwala felt bad and decided to help him as she can see how hard the man is struggling with the heavy bags in his hands.

"Stop the chariot" Jwala ordered and started to walk towards the man after getting down from the chariot with a couple of guards following her.As she came near the man, she saw him losing the balance and rushed to support him.

"Are you alright kaka?" Jwala asked after helping the man to stand properly.

"I am fine putri. Thank you for helping" The man replied in shock seeing a royal woman helping him.

"It's okay kaka. But why are you working when you are injured? Don't you have anyone to help you?" Jwala asked.

"Putri I got injured when I was returning back home after purchasing house hold things only few hours back. But I am alright and I will manage " The man said.

"How will you manage with this wound? It's even bleeding. Come on I will help you to reach your home" Jwala said asking the guards to take the bags from his hand.

"No no putri. I am fine . I will manage." The man refused as he really don't want to trouble her.

"Kaka if you won't listen to my now, then I will be forced to order you as the princess of Ikshvaku and I don't like ordering my elders. So now let the guards take your bag and I will take you home" Jwala said in a stern voice and the man finally agreed as he can see the Rajkumari is a stubborn one.

"Okay Rajkumari. I will accept you help" The man and Jwala smiled brightly at this.

"Good. Please call me putri like before" Jwala said and she took the man to his house in her chariot.

Once they reached his home she helped him sit on the bed and dressed his wound with the herb she always carries with her as she learned medicine and have knowing even to take care of battle wounds. Though Adhirat kaka refused her in the beginning he finally agreed after seeing her puppy eyes.