"I even have a new boyfriend." I said.

"WHAT?!?" they all said. Including an irish accent.

Niall's POV

I just arrived at Lou's place. I think everyone's in the living room, so I go there. As soon as I open the door, I hear MacKenzie's voice say: 

"I even have a new boyfriend."  

"WHAT?!?" everyone said. Including me.

Mac's POV

"Yeah." I said looking up. "I'm back with Cody again." I said. Angie, Sel and Izzy hugged me. 

"Congrats!" They said. 

"Thanks." I said. 

"What?" Lou asked again. 

"We're back since a minute ago." I said laughing. 

"Oh. Ok then." Lou said. He came over and hugged me. 

We were about to spin the bottle again, when Niall asks to talk to me. 

"Yes?" I asked. 

"Um..." he started. His irish accent was to die for! "Well. I just wanted to say... Good luck. For you and Cody." he said looking kind of sad. 

"Thank you." I said honestly. "I'm glad for you and that girl too. I wish you two all the best." I said, pretending to be happy.

Niall's POV

I wanted to kiss her so badly. She was perfect. And she once was mine. When she said that she was glad for me and Amy, I didn't know what to say. 

"It's Amy. The girl's name is Amy." I said. 

"Oh. So I'm really glad for you two." She said smiling.

Mac's POV

I was trying really hard not to look sad. I was fake smiling, so no one would notice. I went back to the circle, and we kept on playing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Cody asked me to meet him at his place at 10 am, so we could spend the day together. So when I woke up, I took a shower, and put on a pair of skinny jeans, with a super cute top. I went downstairs, and ate a bowl of cereal.  

I was just about to leave when I bumped into Niall and Amy. 

"Hey," they said. 

"Hey." I said. Then there was an awkward silence for a while. "Um... I've got to go." I said quickly leaving. 

"No!" Niall started. I stopped and turned around slowly.

"What?" I asked.

"Where you going?" he asked me. 

"I'm spending the day at Cody's. See you!" I said walked quickly to the bus stop. As soon as I got there, the bus arrived, and I hopped in. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got to Cody's place, I knocked on the door. I waited for a while, but then, Cody opened the door. His hair was messy, as if he had just woken up.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"Nope." he said. I gave him a look. "Ok. Maybe. But it's fine! Would you like to come in?" I nodded. 

I walked into his house, and it was just as I remembered it. 

"Make yourself at home." he said smiling. "I'm going to my room to get changed. Do not dare to leave." 

"Ok." I said. I sat on the couch, and waited for him. I made sure my hair was good, and then re-applied my lip gloss. After that, he came back wearing a pair of jeans, and plain white t-shirt. 

"Hey," he said sitting next to me.

"Hello again." I said smiling.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" he asked. I nodded. 

We went to the TV room. I sat on the couch and Cody put on a movie for us to see. Then he sat down right next to me. It was 'Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban'. My favorite Harry Potter movie. I smiled.

"You remembered." I said.

"Of course I did. I love you." he said. We looked deeply into each other eyes. We both started to lean in for a kiss. "Wait." he said stopping me. "Are you sure?" he asked I nodded. Then. We. Kissed. It was perfect. 

"You're truly perfect." I said pulling apart. Then, we went back to kissing. More like snogging. 

"No. You are." he said stopping me. I feel my cell phone vibrating. It was a text.

From: Niall

Message: Hey Mac it Amy. I was wondering if you and cody would like to go on a double date with me and nialler. xoxo, Amy.

I stared at the message quietly.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Amy and Niall asked us to go on a double date with us." I said.

"Ok then. Do you want to go?"

"I don't know. What about you?"

"Let's go. It will be fun." he said. I nodded and replied.

To: Niall

Message: sure. meet us at 1pm @ nandos.

We finished to watch the movie, but I didn't really pay attention to it. I was too worried. My boyfriend was meeting my ex. 

Great.