...•°•*32*•°•...

Start from the beginning

Neeya was sitting at the balcony, gazing at moon.
Anirudh comes there with two cup of coffee. He sees Neeya sitting and moon-gazing. Her hairs were now open, flowing with the wind, and saree pallu was also. And her face was sparkling in moon light. The sight was beautiful Infront of him and he just wanted to keep standing there, looking at his wife for the whole night.
Sighing, he walks to her.

"Kya dekh rhi ho?" She looks backward to find Anirudh standing there with two cup of coffee and tokri.
"Kuch nhi. Bas yu hi. Lekin aap tokri yaha q lekr aae?" She starts laughing.

He gives her cup and sits down. "Ha.ha. Hans lo. Tumhara kya bharosha. Pata chala mai kitchen mai gaya to tum phir leke baith jati isko. Tum kam ho?" He says taunting.
"Shukriya." She says sipping the coffee. "aur isse pehle aap pooche coffee bahut shandar bani h." "Nhi. Tumhari se jyada nhi. Aur shukriya kisliye?"
"Meri chinta karne ke lie aur mera khyaal rkhne ke lie." She says giving him of the most warming smile.

"Tum mera aur mere parivar ka khyaal rkhti ho. Itna to kar skta hu. Akhir Tum meri patni ho, tumhara nhi to kiska khyaal krunga mai."

Neeya smiles and blushes and looks on other side, unable to show her crimson red face to him.

(Itna khyaal kisi ko kisi ka...
Kya yhi cheez Mohabbat h bhala?)

Neeya was feeling goosebumps... She never thought someone can care for her this much..

(Itna khyaal kisi ko kisi ka...
Kya yhi cheez Mohabbat h bhala?)

Anirudh sits beside her with very lil gap between them.
They both then sits there gazing at the sky and sipping coffee, forgetting everything.

(Is sukoon se bharey, Do lamho ke lie
Ho bhi jaun mai Fanaa...)

People who will look at them will see it like they are sitting but kehte h na ki pyaar ke lie lafz jaroori nhi hote, unka saath hi kaafi hota h.
They were actually gazing at the star, but they were finding each other in those. There wad no stress, no coldness it hotness; but only love, pleasance, sukoon, and moreover, each other...

(Tu Uljhanen, Tu Rehnumai
Tu Kund h, Tu Roshanai..)

(Tu Qaid h, Tu hi rihai..
Tu Pyaar h, Tu hi tabahi...)
_______________________________________

After having coffee, Neeya and Anirudh together starts making garland. While Anirudh was finding it difficult to do it, Neeya teaches him how to do it and surprisingly he was doing it well.
While doing, Anirudh threw some flowers at her taking her by surprise and Neeya to retaliate and they both got into flower fight.
The balcony was filled with laughter and chuckles and the surrounding was full of love and fun.

Saudamini noticed this as she was passing by her balcony and fuming in anger and jealousy, she went from there.

Finally they completed their remaining work and now was in room ready to sleep.

"Anirudh? Itni raat ko yaha kya kar rhe ho?" Trilochan ask when he sees Anirudh walking to his study room with his book. "Kaka....sone ja rha hu." "Kya!? Yaha?" "Ha.." he answers hesitately.
"Bahu ne tumse tumhara kamra cheen lia kya jo yaha so rhe ho?" "Nhi kaka...wo maine hi usse kaha tha ki wo waha so jae." "Kya!? Tumhari patni h wo Anirudh aur tum apne kamre mai hi rahoge aur soge apni patni ke sath!" "Kaka use meri patni kehna band kijie. Aur mai-" "-aur isse pehle tum kuch kaho ye sunn lo ki tum kitni bhi koshish karlo lekin rhegi wo tumhari patni hi. Aur agar tumhare mann mai humare lie jara si bhi ijjat aur pyaar h to meri baat sunoge. Bas!"
With that he leaves from there fuming.