I look up front of us and see a teenager with light grey skin, a metal mask, black and white shirt, black pants, black and silver pants, and silver boots. I don't know who this guy is but I feel like he's trouble. "Hahaha, oh it's good to see you pink hedgehog. Thought you would never see me again huh?" He asked. "Sonic, Classic Sonic, and Gadget delt with you already. How and why are you here?" Amy asked, summoning her hammer and I put flames on my fist. "Not answering. Now where is Sonic?" The boy asked. "Like we're ever telling Infinite" Amy said. "Let's do this the hard way then" Infinite said and made copies of Shadow, Chaos, Zavok, and Metal Sonic. I know Zavok and Chaos from Sonic and they're all the Mobius forms of us. "Well?" Infinite asked. Amy nods at me and I hit a emergency button on our comunicaters.

Silver's POV:
I just finished helping a costumer when I heard my comunicater. It's from Blaze. "Hello?" I asked. I suddenly heard bangs and blasts from the other side so I got concerned. "Silver? Infinite is back and here. We sort of need backup" Blaze said and I heard a yelp. "Blaze?" I asked. Nothing. "Blaze!?" I kinda yelled. Still nothing, oh no. I looked around and there's only one costumer left. "How do you feel about a white shirt with a pink sweater?" I asked. "Oh yes" they said and I quickly got it not wanting to use my powers. I quickly got them paid for the clothes and closed the shop. "Silver darling. Is everything okay?" Rarity asked. "No not exactly" I said and pulled her out of the shop.

"Everyone? The girls and their dates are in trouble. I think they're at the Park" I quickly said. They all said they'll be there and we arrived. Yes I used telekinesis to go faster. There, Amy and Blaze were fighting against familiar foes while Flash and Timber were getting everyone away from the danger. "Silver!" Blaze called out. "Hang on" I yelled and placed Rarity down. I stopped Zavok from doing anything and got punched by Chaos. Oh come on. Everyone else arrived and the girls helped getting everyone far away. Me, Amy, Blaze, Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, Tails, and Larry start dealing with these bad guys.

Third Person POV:
"Well if it isn't the resistance how cute" Infinite said. "Why are you even here?" Larry asked. "Let's just say I got an opportunity" Infinite said and create more copies. "Well at least we defeated these lonesome copies before" Amy said. "I don't think it's enough" Sonic said and pointed at Infinite about to use the Phantom Ruby. "Didn't Gadget, you, and Classic Sonic destroyed the thing!?" Knuckles asked. "Less talking more fighting" Shadow said and more came. "I don't know how much longer we can do this" Silver yelled. They keep fighting and more keep coming. Amy hit a Zavok with her hammer but got hit by a Shadow. "I have more tricks up my sleeves" Infinite said but didn't do anything.

"Time for backup" a voice said and the girls in their hero suits started helping to defeat the copies. "Girls!?" Sonic asked. "Well let's see how you like this" Infinite said and used the ruby to change the surroundings to Green Hills Zone. "Where in tarnation are we?" Applejack asked. "None of this is real. Just focus on Infinite" Sonic said. Shadow 'Chaos Speared' the ruby and the surroundings went back to the Park. "Grrr. You might've won this time but I will return" Infinite said and fly off. "Where did we go and how are we back?" Rainbow asked. "Whatever that was it was crazy awesome!!" Pinkie exclaimed. "Blaze!" "Amy!" Two voices said. It was Flash and Timber whom hugged the two right there. "Are you alright?" Flash asked Amy. "I'm alright no need to worry" Amy said and Flash hugged her again. "Who was that?" Timber asked. "Infinite" Knuckles said. "He's a villain in our world. Let's just say he was a mercenary then Eggman gave an opportunity to him which he accepted. I was the first to encounter him and helped his motivation to destroy the world by accident. He put on a mask and called himself Infinite, I don't know who he used to be known as since I didn't care at the time" Shadow explained. "Alright. Where was that illusion?" Sunset asked. "That was Green Hills Zone. One of the many zones in our home world" Larry answered. "I noticed that he had a gem um.. was that the source of his power?" Fluttershy asked quietly but still hearable. "Yes the phantom ruby. It changes someone's depth perception and kinda causes the sleeping self to bruise if not handled correctly" Blaze answered.

"Completely irrelevant to what just happened but what types of animals are you in your home world?" Flash asked. "Me, Sonic, Silver, and Amy are hedgehogs" Shadow answered. "I'm a fox" Tails said. "Echidna" Knuckles answered. "Cat" Blaze answered. "Where does the hammer come from?" Rainbow asked Amy. "That's a secret Dash" Amy winked and Rainbow nods. "Alright your turn for questions" Sunset said. The gang was confused for a second but realized what they meant not long after. "Where did you get those geodes?" Amy asked. "At Camp Everfree Gloriosa was using them for kind of evil purposes but once we used our magic more the geodes came to us" Sunset answered. "Silly question but is there a reason for your transformations to be pony features?" Larry asked. "Well there's an alternate dimension where we have pony counterparts that saves a magical world called Equestria and Spikes a dragon" Sunset answered. "Also talking" Spike exclaimed. "Cool" Sonic said. "I know you are talking animals too but I'm used to people being surprised by this" Spike said. "Are Amy and Blaze going to resume their dates soon?" Silver smirked. Amy, Blaze, Flash, and Timber all blushed deep red. "Hahaha, sort of joking" Silver said and they all laughed. "Pretty sure it's over by now" Amy said. Flash, Blaze, and Timber agreed.