🄲🄰🄼🄿🄸🄽🄶

Start from the beginning

They sat together side by side as Bobby and Rogue behind them putting out the fire that they used for food. They were having trouble while Evian and John stared at the tents wondering where the other adults were.

John lightly nudged Evian's shoulder nodding his head towards who was supposed to be Jean but the two had just seen Jean get into her tent and hadn't gotten out since then. So that Jean that was walking towards Logan's tent wasn't jean.

"What do you think she needs to be someone else for?" John asked in a hushed tone as the two watches 'Jean' enter Logan's tent without even zipping it close behind her. Evian smirked shrugging "Get laid?" Her words made John laugh loudly only for Rogue to throw something at them.

"Would you two stop messing around and help us out?!" Rogue shouted at them exhausted and just wanting to go sleep already. Bobby stood beside her smiling sheepishly as the two turned to face the couple annoyed from Rogue's nagging.

With a small wave of her hand, Evian put out the fire with the water from the water ground before she looked at Rogue. "Happy?" She asked with her arms over her chest while John heat up everyone's wet clothes from sitting on the ground or logs. "Very" Rogue snapped back before she turned around and walked in the direction of her tent eager to sleep.

"Bobby's sleeping with me so you're with John in tent sharing!" Rogue suddenly said before she got into her tent that was supposed to be shared with Evian. Bobby was quick to follow his girlfriend excited to be with his girlfriend but also the fact that they were helping out John and Evian.

When the two were once again left alone standing there like idiots as they watched the couple leave before slowly turning to face each other. They were quiet for a few moments before shrugging at one another since they were in fact just as tired as everyone else.

"Wanna go?" John asked already making his way over to their tent and Evian didn't waste time as she followed after him without a thought. Seeing as though she was following him John took it as they were going to sleep now.

Once they were settled in the tent under their own respective blankets John turned to face Evian with a bored stare with her doing the same to him. Even though they were tired like always their night owls were keeping them awake.

There they laid together facing one another while not even a foot away from each other in the small tent they were in. Without even asking to continue the game John asked the first question that came into his mind.

"What is your favorite memory right now that happened in school?" His voice was quiet and in a hushed tone that if she wasn't so close to him she wouldn't have heard him. The reason why John was asking about this was that simply he wanted to learn about her experience at the school since the rumors in the school about her were always about her being bad when she was barely even seen anywhere out of class in the school.

Evian stared at him as she went over the many memories of her being at the school and her favorite ones actually held John in them in some type of way. "I've already been at the school for a few months by then" She started off

Evian hiding from everyone like she always did since coming here. All because every time someone saw her they simply ignored her or steered away from her being scared of her. She was on top of a shelf in the kitchen quietly eating a snack as she played a game on her phone. By then she hadn't found her small space in the library and actually been chilling in small hiding spaces around the school everywhere.

Her most common hiding spot was in the kitchen for it to be easier for her to grab drinks or snacks faster than she would in her other hiding spaces. Out of nowhere sounds of laughing and loud steps brought her attention off her phone and towards where the sound was coming. They were entering the kitchen quickly looking around to find somewhere to hide.