" Miss please, we drove all the way from Kaduna just so we could try to get an opportunity to talk to him, please help us, the matter is really urgent" Saleem says from my side and the young lady sighs heavily before speaking up again. " you're not the only ones that come in every day saying they have an urgent matter to discuss with Mr Abdulmalik and I have received strict orders not to let anyone without an appointment in. Please understand that my job will be on the line if I let just anyone in" The lady says but I'm really not ready to give up. I still strongly believe that we can convince her or we could even bribe her. " but miss honestly speaking, we aren't just an ordinary pair, we hold information about his daughter and we really need to talk to him about her"

" His daughter?" We hear a feminine voice ask in shock a few metres behind us. Turning my head around to take a quick look at who it is, my eyes meet those of the woman in the pictures.
Mrs. Jamilah Muhammad. She looks more stunning in person and she's fair, with a straight nose, pink lips, full brows, long lashes and the usually stuff that makes people look beautiful. " Good morning ma" the receptionist greets as Mrs Muhammad walks closer to stand in front of both I and Saleem. " you were talking about my husband's daughter?" She asks politely, signalling for me to continue talking.
" yes good morning ma, her name is Ameeerah" I answer and her facial expression changes from a friendly face to that of shock.

" Where're Abigail and my husband?" Mrs Muhammad asks the receptionist. " They should be in a board meeting now ma"

" Call Abigail and tell her I'm coming up with them now, we have to talk" I love it when people with authority make things go my way, this isn't the first time. " What are you names?" Mrs Muhammad asks.
" I'm Zakiyah ma, and this is my boyfriend, Saleem" I answer quickly.

" Surnames?"

" Zakiyah Buhari Ali and Saleem Yahaya Idris" Saleem answers and she slowly nods. " You're the only daughter of Buhari Ali, owner of Alims Textiles?" Yeah, my daddy and I are famous in the business industry. " Yes ma" I answer and with a small smile from her, she nudges for us to follow her as she heads for the elevator.

" I'm honestly finding it hard to believe that you have information on Ameerah when her mother confirmed her death us. But no one else knows about my husband's past family apart from I and him so the both you better not try pulling a silly scam on us" Now this explains why he never tried to look for her. I know Habeebah is a devil but faking your own child's death is just too much.
Simply absurd. " Ameerah is very much alive ma, we have no reason to scam you for anything" Saleem retreats and Mrs Muhammad sighs heavily, giving Saleem a closer look as the elevator lifts us up.

" Your father is the head of Ladan Shipping Company in California?" She asks out of the blue and I watch Saleem nod shyly. I never knew that.
But I expected something like it, it's certain that they're big shots as well. " you look a lot like your father, and I haven't introduced myself yet, please pardon me. I'm Mrs Jamilah Muhammad, Abdulmalik's wife"

" We know" I answer and the elevator door opens up to a more peaceful floor. We follow Mrs Muhammad out and pass by multiple offices with everyone's eyes on their laptops or documents. They greet Mrs Muhammad and I and Saleem as well and we respond politely until we stop at the front door of a larger office, with a secretary's desk in front of it.
" Come in please, make yourselves comfortable. My husband should be here a few minutes from now" Mrs Muhammad says as she ushers Saleem and I into the large wooden themed office. I and Saleem walk side by side to where a set of couches were placed around a glass centre table adorned with flower vases, magazines and a mint jar. " Babe, are you okay?" Saleem gently whispers from my side and I nod as his hold on my hand tightens. " I am, I really can't wait to get my answers" I reply and tilt my head to the side to look into his pretty eyes.
" Just pray that it's something we can handle"