I Fell In Love With Santa Claus's Son!? WTF! Chapter 3

Start from the beginning

“Well, time to go.”

He climbed into the sleigh and waved bye at me. I waved back excitedly as I watched the sleigh rise up in the air. And guess what? It has freaking headlights! Totally awesome! The reindeers also rose and I felt myself jumping up and down with excitement. I get to watch this like an amazed baby watching how popcorn pops into crunchy white balls.

“Bye Sammy!”

CREAK! CRACK! PACK!

I suddenly stopped cheering as I slightly jumped at the sudden noise coming from the back of the sleigh. I slowly turned my head towards the noise’s direction and my eyes widened the unexpected catastrophe that was slowly turning into motion. The sleigh is stuck. Sorry, not stuck. More like, trapped! A vine is hanging unto the ski-like things supporting the sleigh and it just so happened that the vine is growing around the chimney of our house. Now let’s look at will happened if the sleigh continues tugging. The chimney will collapse. The small family will wake up. The kids might cry. Tomorrow might be a bad day for them. Christmas is ruined; for me too.

Now, what the heck will a girl who happens to be watching something bad to happen who happens to be a mechanic who happens to have some experience of cutting things? Common sense people. She cuts it. And that’s what I did.

I ran towards the back of the sleigh and grabbed unto the vine holding unto it. I checked my pockets for anything sharp only to find in dismay that I was wearing my pajamas which just happened to be very thin clothing. I suppose due to the excitement I disregarded my own body temperature. Ignoring that, what the heck am I supposed to do with this vine? It’s not like scissors will just appear right out of nowhere, I mean…

Oh look at that, there’s a sharp pair of scissors by the chimney. Talk about coincidence, I thought as I stumbled over to the chimney. Almost as if they wanted to be used. Weird.

“What’s going on back there?!” I heard Sammy’s voice shout through the noise.

I didn’t reply since I felt overwhelmed with triumph as I grabbed the scissors. I stumbled towards the vine again before I heard the cracking of the bricks. I gasped with horror as the old chimney’s bricks slowly cracked. My eyes darted to the scissors to my hands and the vine in front of me. With a quick slash, I slipped the blade of the scissors towards the skin of the vine.

SWISH!

Everything seemed to flow in slow motion as the two sides of the vine floated away from each other. Unexpectedly, the vines attached to the sleigh moved on its own and wrapped around… oh guess what? I’m so lucky today. The freaking, creepy, heck of the vine wrapped itself around me! Sh*t!

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” the shout escaped my lips before I could stop it. I felt the air around me move and I watched in horror as the sleigh moved with top speed. I felt my lungs grow tight and my breathing became shallow as the sleigh flew up into the air.

I closed my eyes with fear as I remembered my last years. This will be the day I will die. I will die today. I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die…

“…I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die. I’m gonna…”

“Shut up, will you?!”

My eyes opened and all I saw was the dark night filled with shimmering stars. The vast dark sky went for millions of miles and within it were the bright stars shining. I felt the strong, yet gentle breezes around me and for a moment, I actually felt at peace. I have never seen anything more beautiful than these before. I looked around me and my eyes landed on the shimmering light blue eyes of a newly found…not actually friend, but more of like an acquaintance. What?!

“W-What’s going on?” I stammered at him.

“I just pulled you up before the vine breaks.” He said nonchalantly.

“WHAT?!” I shouted as I stood abruptly.

“Whoa!” The sleigh wobbled due to the abruptness and I felt myself tipping over to the side. Before I did, I felt two arms catch me and pull me back.

“Be careful!” he said as I slide beside him. I suddenly felt indescribable warmth spread through my body and for a moment there, I didn’t want to let go. It just felt so safe and secure that I feel like… wait a minute here! Aren’t I supposed to be freakishly mad right now? What the heck is going on with me?

“Bring me back now!” I shouted at Sammy as shrug off his arms. I suddenly felt so cold and I dare wish for his arms back around me. I mentally slapped my face for secretly wishing that and…what the heck is wrong with me again?

My expression change as I saw him look straight ahead. With a smirk on his face. I felt realization come over me and I felt extremely mad again as I thought of what happened.

“YOU PLANNED THIS DIDN’T YOU???!!!” I yelled at his ears as I stopped myself from standing abruptly again.

He faced me with that damn smirk of his and smiled with content. I on the other hand, have smoke coming out of my ears.

“Well, I need help now that I’m delayed by someone. So you better help me now.” He said with that damn (freakishly cute) smile while wiggling his eyebrows.

I clenched my fists as my face turned red with anger and the smoke came out of my ears in full steam.

“I HATE YOU!!!”

***************************************************************************************************************

So, what do you think?

Please answer in teh comments!

And vote also if you're pleased!

X hansel_ga117 X