54

I really must have saved someone in a previous life I thought as the Facetime call came in from Jimin

I really must have saved someone in a previous life I thought as the Facetime call came in from Jimin.  I answered it quickly.

"Hi Jimin," I said with a smile.

"Hi Noona," Jimin replied, his smile bright and his eyes happy.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"It was good. Very busy. Practicing for New Year's Concert," Jimin replied. "Taking lunch break now. How was your day?"

"Mine was good too. Not nearly as busy as yours," I said with a laugh.

"I told my hyungs about you," Jimin said, surprising me.

"What? Which ones?" I asked.

Jimin gave me a shy smile before responding. "Umm.. all of them?"

"Oh wow," I replied, not exactly believing what was happening.

"Yoongi hyung already know you. Sees your pictures you post," Jimin said. "I tell Jungkookie you call him a Disney prince."

Oh damn! "Oh my goodness!! I posted that not knowing any of you would ever see that," I said, feeling my face getting hot.

"Noona? Your face is red again," Jimin said, laughing.

A mop of dark hair and big doe eyes popped into the screen. "Is that the Noona?" a familiar voice asked. "Hi Noona!"

I really must have saved someone in another life. Did... Jungkook just call me Noona and say hi to me? "Um... hello?" I said.

Jimin shoved him away from the phone. I could hear them bickering. The screen went dark for a minute, there were some shuffling noises then Jimin was back. From the background, it looked like he was in a different room. "Sorry. Jungkookie was trying to talk to you too," Jimin said.

"That's okay," I replied, not wanting to see them argue.

"No. I only talk to you. Jungkookie go find his own Noona," Jimin replied, a pout on his perfect lips.

I smiled at his cute response. If I wasn't careful, I really was going to be falling for this boy!

"Noona?" Jimin hesitated as though something was bothering him. "You really don't have Oppa?" he finally asked.

"No. I really don't," I replied, wondering where the question was coming from.

"Who the guy who call you babe?" Jimin asked, worry on his face.

I had to think for a moment when Jimin would have seen something from him. "He was a boyfriend, but not anymore," I replied. "Hasn't been for a while now."

"Oh good. I want to be only guy you talk to," Jimin said, his face serious.

"Jimin," I replied with a smile, "You are the only guy I talk to you. I meant it when I said I like you."

"That makes me happy Noona," Jimin said, the smile back on his face. He turned when someone called his name and said something back. "Namjoon hyung say break over. Can I call you again?"

"Of course Jimin. I like talking to you," I replied.

"Okay." Jimin gave me a smug smile. "Noona? Still waiting for you to say baby! Bye Noona!" Jimin said and disconnected the call.

I felt my face heat up again. This boy really has a way of making me blush!