"Not All Who Wander Are Lost"

Name: "Ember"

Age: "20" 18-24

Gender: "i'm female"

Sexuality: "i'm a proud bisexual"

Personality: "bubbly". Ember is a bubbly and playful girl. She enjoys living life to the fullest and having fun. Ember won't let anything or anyone hold her back. She's a brave and daring girl and loves adventure. She also is quite intelligent and can seemingly communicate with animals regardless of species.

Looks:

Likes: Ember loves animals and taking care of them

Likes: Ember loves animals and taking care of them. That's why she runs her own rehabilitation center. Ember enjoys going on adventures and exploring. Living life to the fullest is her dream.

Dislikes: Ember doesn't like being put down. Nor does she like those who put down others. She can't stand bullying and will stop it if she sees it happening. Ember doesn't like honey or bees being allergic.

Strengths: Ember is strong willed and brave. She won't let anyone or anything stop her. She's very intelligent and can communicate with animals easily.

Weaknesses: Ember is deathly allergic to bees and honey. She gets scared when around them. That's why in summer she does her best to stay in a shaded area or in a pool. Ember's love of animals can get her into trouble from time to time. Foxes.

Job: works at her own rehabilitation center. She volunteers at the local adoption center.

Backstory: Ember has had a normal good life so far. From a young age she's shown a fascination for animals. Especially for foxes which are her favorite animals. She's also shown her bravery many times over the years growing up. She's held spiders and snakes when others where afraid. She pursued a career dealing with animals. She built this rehabilitation center when she took in an injured fox. Ever since it's grown and become bigger then she ever imagined it'd be. She takes in any animal she can. If she's off work and not volunteering at the shelter she does programs. These programs are to educate people about different animals. Show people they don't have to be afraid.

Other: her fox cub Soot

Scenarios:

1. Make it up