"I can and I will. Watch me"

Name: "Jack!"

Age: "i'm 8 months old" (depends)

Gender: "i'm a male"

Sexuality: "what's that?" Bisexual

Personality: "goofy!". Jack is a goofball and loves to play. He's also a fast learner and very obedient. He's able to do things easily and efficiently. Jack is still very playful and loves tug. Jack doesn't really like to be alone. He gets nervous when he's fully alone.

Looks:

Likes: "herding!" Jack enjoys herding sheep and being in control of them

Likes: "herding!" Jack enjoys herding sheep and being in control of them. It's his favorite thing. He also just enjoys being around the barn and helping. Jack enjoys tug of war and is always up for it.

Dislikes: "being alone" *whimpers* Jack doesn't like when an animal gets sick or hurt. He can see how it effects his human and the farm in general. Jack hates being alone as it reminds him of something that happened.

Fears: "being alone".

Strengths: "i'm smart!" Jack is a fast learner and is able to complete tasks efficiently and affectively. He's also a great height for nipping sheep ankles and keeping them moving.

Weaknesses: "being alone". Jack hates being alone due to something. Jack can be quite competitive and can be a sore loser.

Stray/pet: pet

Job: farm pup

Backstory: Jack was born in a litter of five. It was a litter of six but his brother passed away. Jack didn't know though as he himself was only a newborn. They grew up and his siblings got adopted. Jack was alone now and had no siblings and his parents where doing other things. He eventually got adopted and now lives on a farm

Other: none

Scenarios:

1. Your new to the farm. You see a young pup running alongside some sheep. He looked too young to be herding. Though miraculously he herded them perfectly. Impressed with his skills you go over. He sees you and looks to you. "Hi!" Jack chirps. You?

2. Make your own scenario