"I'm a little cold, nothing serious." You giggled, pulling the jacket tighter around your body.

"Maybe it'll get better during the day." He smiled back weakly.

"Yeah, let's head out, huh?" You asked, making him nod.

'He'll definitely be mad, if he finds out.'

You two walked to the gym, where some boys were either stretching or just chilling.

You didn't see Kuroo today just until now.

As soon as he spotted you, he came towards you, even though you tried to tell him not to with your eyes.

He seemed to take the hint a little too late, so he just pretended like he was going to go out of the gym.

"I hate him." Oikawa murmured.

"What? Why?" You immediately asked.

"Didn't you see how cocky he was yesterday?" He crossed his arms.

"That's just how also other people think of you. I thought you two would get along well, since you're kind of made out of the same material." You said.

"What's that supped to mean?!"

"Never mind." You replied as you were now with the others of the team.

"Aren't you sweating in that?" Hanamaki had a judging look in his face.

"No, otherwise I wouldn't be wearing it, right?" You snapped unconsciously.

"Is it the time of the month?" Hanamaki asked Matsukawa.

"As an expert on this topic, I say yes. Yes it is." Matsukawa said seriously.

You rolled your eyes and tried not to laugh at their behavior.

The rest of the day went on like every other.

Of course you noticed the looks of Kuroo every now and then. You had to admit that you were also staring a few times, but you didn't do it as obvious as Kuroo at least.

After eating and cleaning up, some of the boys came to the idea of playing truth or dare after 10PM.

"I've played that when I was like 12 or something." You looked at Oikawa blankly.

"And? You're older now, it will be much more fun!" He smiled at you.

"I'm only playing if (L/N) does." Iwaizumi crossed his arms.

"Why? We're playing too." Matsukawa said.

"That's the main reason why I don't want to." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes, making the two laugh.

"Who the fuck suggested to play anyway?" You asked.

"Baldy from Karasuno." Oikawa answered.

"C'mon (Y/N)-chan, let's all play!" He added.

"Ugh, fine, but if I end up kissing ass or something you're going to pay!"

He just chuckled and looked at Iwaizumi.

"Well then." He said and went into the boys' room.

"I'd like to be punished by you, (Y/N)-chan, so I hope you end up kissing ass." He whispered into your ear, as the others were gone already.