010: 𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑴𝑬

Start from the beginning

@kaylabylon | as herself | 22.

(Shes not the real CEO)

"What's her name" she asked.

"Lexie..."

"Davis." Lex whispered.

"Davis, Lexie Davis." I smiled.

"Ok, there are only two spots. Videographer and Creative Assistant." Kayla said.

"She would take the Creative spot." I said.

"Ok, let her come to the headquarters by next week and she can sign the paperwork." She said.

"Ok." I hung up.

Me and Lexie squealed.

"Bitch I finally gotta job. Thanks Rose" she said and hugged me.

"No problem." I said.

"But what the fuck is the Creative Assistant?" She asked.

"It's like you book the models gigs and stuff. But your mostly helping the Creative Manager. They gon pay you like 10k." I said.

"Thank you so much!!" She hugged me again.

"No problem. Lexie I just want you to have some money and a job. Them bitches he be dating don't like doing shit like this. I don't offer it to them, but you. You were going through something so I decided to help you." I said.

She sighed and let me go.

"I really appreciate it, is there something I can do for you?" She asked me.

"Hell nah, just getcho bag up honey." I said.

She smiled.

After that we had some ice cream and got high.

5 hours later...

Our phones were on DND

So we didnt know who was calling or texting us.

"Rose, promise me you won't snitch on me." I told her.

"Girl I am not a snitch." She said.

"Ok... so last night, i shot somebody." I said.

"Lexie, who?!" She said nervously.

"The nigga who shot up the gas station that night." I told her, making sure she remembered.

"Omg Lex! I don't want you in jail!" She said.

"I'm sorry, it really pissed me off. He destroyed the place, we could've died. And he kept trying kill Kentrell." I said.

She sighed heavily and teared up.

I looked at her.

Her face kinda reminded me of what mom looked like when she found out I was doing drugs.

"Rose I'm sorry" I said.

"Lexie, I don't want you in jail. Just like how my father in jail because he did stupid shit like this." She wiped her tears.

"I'm sorry." I tried not to cry.

"And then on top of that, you shot him for Kentrell. I'm not saying YB shoulda got shot but... it's just making me mad." She said.

"The feds ain't gon find out. I promise. I won't leave." I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"I promise I won't leave bestie." I said.

- 𝙰𝚠𝚠, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎. ❤️