009: 𝑮𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑺𝑻𝑨 𝑭𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹 (2)

𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 🔫

📍MIAMI, FLORIDA
[10:57 pm]

"Where you know him from?" Kentrell asked me

"Kentrell, he the motherfucka who shot up the gas station." I said.

He looked at me.

"What?" I looked at him.

"Why you ain't tell me?" He said softly.

"Cause I didn't think you would've cared." I spoke bluntly.

He sighed and grabbed his gun out of the glove department.

"Kentrell, please don't do this." I told him.

I didn't have time for him to be in jail. This shit was too much for me.

"THIS NIGGA WANNA HAVE BEEF AND SHIT, SO HE FINNA TODAY. THE FUCK." He shouted.

"I'm right here, you don't have to yell." I mugged him.

"Ion give a fuck. Yo ass could've said something about it." He said.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and put my head down.

I didn't understand why I have to get yelled at, I know I should've told him but he shouldn't have to yell.

He got out the car and walked up to him. I looked up and rolled my eyes, getting out of the car, walking up to them.

"Baby let's go." I said, demanding him back to the car.

"Nah." He said and pushed me gently.

"Aww. Look at yo bitch tryna help you from getting hurt." Fredo cooed.

"What the fuck did you just call me." I asked him.

"I called you a bitch. You know you his bitch." He said, tryna sound like he was tough.

This 'bitch' word stay triggering me. I don't like when people call me that shit.

"Nigga first of all, I ain't no bitch. You talkin' to the right one." I said walking up to him.

Kentrell stayed quiet for some reason.

"What you gon do, bitch." Fredo said.

Kentrell hands me his gun.

I was standing there in shock. I didn't know what to do.

This gun was in my bare hands.

"Say that shit again, and I will shoot you." I said, aiming the gun at him.

He put his hands up in surrender while I had the gun aiming in between his eyes.

"Aye look shordy. Don't shoot me." He spoke nervously.

"NIGGA SHUT UP. YOU WENT ALL THE WAY TO LA TO SHOOT UP A DAMN GAS STATION ONLY BECAUSE KENTRELL WAS THERE." I yelled.

Kentrell lit up a blunt, leaning against the car.

"I'm sorry, just don't shoot me." He stuttered.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, SHOT UP THAT MAN PLACE ONLY BECAUSE MY MAN WAS THERE? HAVE YOU LOST YO DAMN MIND HOE?!" I yelled again.

That henny had me going off on him. What the fuck was wrong with me?

He started to tear up, looking at the sky. Praising me to not shoot.

"Why did you do it nigga?" I put the gun to his head and said sternly.

"Me and my friends knew his was there and we wanted to shoot him for Kodak. He was gon pay us if we did. Then we shot up the place." He said.

"That nigga in jail, finna get raped in the booth hole. How the fuck is he gon pay you?" I asked.

Kentrell chuckled.

"His assistant was gon pay us 5 grand."

I laughed sinisterly and removed the gun off of his head.

"Well guess what bitch..."

I shot him in the stomach and he fell on the ground.

"Count yo days hoe" I looked at him as blood leaked out from his body.

I threw the gun to the side and got back in the car like it was nothing to worry about.

Kentrell threw his blunt to the side and got back in the car.

"I can't believe I just did that shit." I exhaled.

"Why you do it?" Kentrell asked me.

"I needed to get shit off my mind. After that gas station getting shot down, it traumatized me." I said.

"It's gon be aight." He softly grabs my chin and kissed me passionately.

He stopped kissing me and drove off.

670 words.

This was a little short, but how y'all feel about Lex getting her first body. Y'all think she's gonna get caught?