"Mirage"

They could cut me straight
Down the middle.
And they would still find
Pieces of you inside me.
Stowed away in my anatomy.

Karaca continued to fill in the plates, but her mind was elsewhere; completely scrambled. Seeing Yamac amca and talking to him had triggered something within her; all her rage and pain that had been buried in her soul since the day she ended everything... the day she lost it all. Seeing her amca having a family and being happy, while she had to destroy hers stinged her soul. She tried to contain herself, she really did, but her rage couldn't be contained any longer. She meant every word she said to him: she wanted him to die instead of her baba, instead of her Azer.
She wanted them all to burn and die like she was burning.
Like she will burn forever.
How could they go on with their lives while there was nothing left of hers?! They took her Azer away! They took her baba away! They took her only chance of happiness away!! Why did she have to be the only one to avenge Idris Kocovali's death?! While Yamac amca got to start a family with his killer?!

As she was busy washing the plates, someone entered the shop. She moved silently to fill the plate, as she assumed it was another person here for food, but the person spoke as she turned, "Merhaba! Do you know where is the nearest bus station? I have never been in this mahalle before and I'm kind of lost..."
Karaca froze.
That voice.... THAT VOICE!!!!
She looked up and all breath left her body. There he was, in a black jacket and tousled hair, looking completely lost. Azer...
Her Azer.
HE WAS HERE.
Karaca leapt across the counter and into his arms," Azer! Azer canim! Where were you?? I missed you so much!!! I was going crazy!!!", she rambled on, as a shocked pair of eyes kept staring at her.
...................................................
Omer had come to collect all the photographs that Ozan had clicked of the Kaybeylis meeting with that rat Selim. They had to make sure that the pictures weren't leaked before he got them to the police, so Ozan had contacted his old friend to develop them for him. But since he hadn't been here before, soon he was lost.
As he decided to call someone for help, he saw an open shop, and decided to ask someone for directions.
As he went inside the shop, he saw the tables filled with customers, and a girl silently washing the dishes at the counter. He approached the girl and asked for help, but the girl just kept looking at him like she had seen a ghost, and then to his shock leapt into his arms and started crying and kept calling him 'Azer'. The girl was hysterical as Omer tried to pull her away, but she refused to budge.
'Madam I don't even know who you are please let go of me" Omer wheezed out as people continued to stare at them.
"Yok Azer don't be like that!!! Ozur delirim canim I shot you by mistake!!! It was all my baba-anne's fault!! I won't betray you again I promise!!!", the girl shouted as Omer's blood ran cold: the girl was definitely crazy, and he did NOT want to get into more trouble after getting beaten up by Iskender.
"Come on Azer we will leave together, no one will find us again.", the girl continued with a crazy smile, "We will build our family too", she continued as she dragged him out of the shop...
...................................................
Karaca's happiness knew no bounds: finally her Azer was here! He was here and he won't leave her now.  He kept saying that he wasn't Azer, but he was lying she knew it! He was afraid of her amcas, but she will handle them, no one will stand in their way, she thought as she dragged a struggling Omer out.
"Hanim you are mistaken! I'm not Azer leave me please!" Omer tried to reason with her, while struggling out of her surprisingly strong grip, "Please someone help!", he shouted, hoping someone would save him from this crazy girl.
"Shhh Azer, you will alert Yamac and Cumali amca!" Karaca scolded him.
But Omer was losing his patience. "I'M NOT AZER HOW MANY TIMES DO I TELL YOU!" he shouted, finally freeing himself, but the ruckus had already attracted attention, as Yamac, Cumali, and Celasun made their way towards them, and were shocked at what they saw.
But Yamac being somewhat level-headed asked him "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"
"I'm Omer. Omer Atayci! But this girl keeps calling me Azer!", Omer heaved out, "Please save me!"
"You're lying!!! You are Azer!!! My Azer!!!" Karaca screamed while Cumali and Celasun were trying to hold her back, "I won't let you go!!! Amca leave me!!!", Karaca screamed, hysterical and out of her mind. They were letting Azer get away!! They were taking him from her again!!! No she won't let them!!
"Azer please don't leave me!! Please!!!" she sobbed.
"He is not Azer Karaca", Yamac tried to calm her down. The man had some similar features, but he was sure that he wasn't the Kurtulus patriarch that had died days ago; the man looked like some local riffraff, clearly confused and scared by Karaca's behaviour.
"You are lying! YOU ALL ARE LYING!!! Azer tell them lutfen!!!", she stared pleadingly at Omer, and in that moment, he felt sorry for the girl. Clearly, she was mentally unstable, and stuck in the middle of some complicated family drama, and Omer wanted no part of it, he thought as he started to leave.
Karaca lost it as he started to leave and ran after him.
"AZER HAYIR!!!" she screamed as Celasun caught her and tried to hold her, "DON'T LEAVE ME I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU!!!" she continued to cry, "Don't leave me with these people please I beg you!"
"Karaca calm down" Celasun tried to reason with her, but it just made her angrier.
"HOW DARE YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!! My husband is leaving me!! Forever!!! And you tell me to calm down?!", Karaca screamed in his face, "Shut your filthy mouth and let me go NOW!!" she continued to wiggle out of his arms, as Yamac signalled Medet to bring chloroform to knock her out; the girl was out of control.
Yamac, Cumali, and Celasun together had to hold her as Medet put the napkin on her mouth.
Karaca wiggled and tried not to breathe it in. She needed to get to him before it was too late. Her happy ending was within her grasp and she could not let her family take it away from her again. Tears welled up in her eyes as the chemical started to take effect; her vision started to blur and her movements slowed, as her amcas slowly let her go.
Her body was unable to move and all she could feel was the cold concrete of the road against her cheek, the coldness resonating with the one Azer's death had left in her life. Her tears fell onto the road as she kept her eyes open towards the road through which he had left, hoping that he would turn back.
But it was over. He wasn't Azer.
Azer was dead. She killed him.
And she will have to live with it. Suffer through it.
This sadness will last forever.... And never leave her.
---------------------------------------------------

Hi! hope I made you cry :( No fandom wars here pls and yes, Yamac will definitely chloroform his niece and leave her on the road, because he's an idiot.