"Kim Potential..." Part LXXXI...

Start from the beginning

"There's no more time? Even if I'm crazy and delusional, you want Possible and whatever else you can get and I have the coordinates."

"Which you did not share before hand..." Lindendon noted, calmly.

"You never asked. Though I think I made it clear my answer would've been no as to betraying Dad that way."

"Fair enough." Nod. "But now...Things are different?"

"Now given my best chance at having a normal body again is probably getting away right now...Yeah."

"Miss Drakken? I've told you der ist no likely way to secure Miss Possible's body telepathically. She is sure to awaken soon despite your efforts to keep her comatose and even if she were not the strain of trying to hold her body in control would almost certainly destroy both your minds." Bortel, anxiously.

"I'll take my chances, doc." She shrugged. "Besides...Head transplants are the in thing in Science right now, right? And where are you ever gonna find a better donor/host match? Though I'd want Dad to do the surgery if we can get him once we've got her, you'll handle it just fine I'm sure."

Avairius and various henchthugs staring...Bortel stunned...Lindendon rather phlegmatic.

"Are you insane, young lady?" Bortel stared. "I am a doctor of der MD as well as PhD, DSc, Ms, BS...I cannot perform such an operation or allow Drakken to do so...It ist completely unethical."

"You're pratting ethics, Cyrus?" she eyed him. "The inventor of the compliance chip? The man who released a mass murderering Nazi/neo-Nazi war criminal...No offense, Colonel, just for the record..."

"Please..." Lindendon, polite wave...

"Thanks...Just to win a bout with my dad? You're going on about ethics?"

"I'm not a murderer or a...Inhumane experimentor...!" Bortel fumed, but carefully avoided the "Nazi" term...

No desire to burn bridges with our ally just right now...

"How many military personnel did you kill the other day in your escape, Colonel?" Potential eyed him.

"I believe about 5000, miss." Lindendon, calmly.

"That was an unfortunate...Happenstance..." Bortel, a bit desperately...Glance to Avairius, who sighed...

Cyrus? I warned you...Playing with fire...

"Explain it to the UN..." she smiled sweetly. "Anyway, doctor...My dad will perform the operation unless your people fail to secure him or I manage to stay put in Possible's noggin, so you can rest your precious little ethical conscience. Now time's awastin'...Are you with me or do Marlon and I go it alone, from now on?" she eyed the Throwback, friendly beam.

No doubting who the most dangerous member of this merry foursome of Evil is... Avairius thought.

Head transplant?

"I must throw my support to Kimberly, Professor. It's after all our goal to acquire Possible and as much of Drakken's technology as we can." Lindendon, quietly. "And we must hurry."

"How can we?" Avairius shook his head. "We're on the other side of the world. We couldn't reach the place in time to prevent them from completing Possible's restoration."

"Cyrus?" Potential smiled. "Come now, you know I know...Well, we know...You've done teleportation experiments."

"I read about that myself in Scientific American, Professor. Fascinating." Lindendon noted. "And I'm sure in fact you've gone much farther than what you let out as to 'experiments'..."