There was no way to fire the fire, and I had to scream again. This time, her voice was quite clear: "Small."

Ye Sui stretched his smile and sat down with Shen Shu.

Shen Xiu found an excuse: "Chang Ying has recently caught a cold, and the scorpion is not very good, so she just made a little noise, and Xiao Xiao forgive me."

Ye Sui said generously: "Nothing, I am patient."

Chang Ying is also a gas knot, are you still patient? Who is going to leave? But now she has to please them, her full anger, destined to rest.

At this time, the waiters came up and added tea to each of them.

After Shen Xiu saw that the tea cup of Shen Shu was full of tea, he spoke openly: "Three uncles, have you been sitting for so long, is your mouth a little thirsty?"

"Let's drink more water, it's good for the donkey."

It is doubtful that Shen Xiu’s attentive appearance is a change in his shell.

Shen Shu looked at Shen Xiu, he picked up the water next to the cup and said: "No, I like to drink boiled water."

He quietly smacked a sentence, did not give Shen repair a good face.

Shen Xiu’s face was white, and Ye Sui felt funny, but the face did not show up.

Ye Sui said: "You said something to talk to us, what are you going to talk about?"

Shen Xiu looked at Shen Shu, Shen Xiu felt that he was so diligent, now it is necessary to talk about the topic.

"Three uncles, I now know that you are Shen. Why did you not see me when I was looking for you? We are a family and should contact us."

Ye Sui sneered, the purpose of Shen Xiu is really clear.

After Shen Xiu knew that Shen Shu was the president of Huarui, his face became really fast. He now feels that Shen Shu is a family. Then why did he go before?

Ad
When Shen Shu was said to be hard and was killed by his brother, did Shen Xiu not help in the back?

Ye Sui just wants to talk. At this time, Shen Shuo whispered: "Do you think I should see you?"

Shen Xiu lived, and then smiled a few times: "No, really should not, three uncles are busy, really do not have time to see me."

Next, the remarks were calmly opened and the tone was calm: "I am really busy, but some people don't have to see it at all."

The indifference of Shen Shu gave a crit to Shen.

Shen Xiuxiao’s face was stiff, but only in exchange for the indifference of the indifference. He has a good profit, and this time he doesn't know what to say.

Ye Sui Le had to look at Shen Xiu to eat, but she had to add another fire: "Shen Xiu, since you have to talk to us, then I have some words to ask you."

Ye Sui stared at Shen Xiu, and the tone was not too slow: "I recently saw some news on the Internet, and my heart was very uncomfortable. You called me a small slap, and I said that I will spread the words today."

Her voice is very cold: "Some of the accounts we have to count."

Shen Xiu and Chang Ying heard that Ye Sui had to settle accounts, and they suddenly had a bad feeling in their hearts.

Ye Sui opening: "The original manuscripts sent online a few days ago, you explain to me." The smug-stricken Lord is sitting in front of her, she has to abuse them.