★ 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢

Start from the beginning

"What about it?" she asked.

"Always stealing and creating ruckus when I'm on patrol. Never have I seen you on other Pro Hero's patrol, creating problems," he spoke out, a smirk appearing on his face as he watched her placed her hands on either side of her cheeks.

"Too bad, Katsuki," she spoke out and Bakugo could only shake his head at how she sounded, terribly obsessed with him. But he found her to be interesting then as he spread his legs and stretches.

"Better start running, kitty," he spoke out and her lips curled up into a smile as she nodded her head then, where she eventually ended up at the edge of the building. With her arms spread out and Bakugo watched as she fell back.

Knowing well that she was capable of skidding down the building with ease, Bakugo walked over to the edge and looked down, noticing how she had disappeared into the night. Shaking his head as he started to use his quirk then.

Patrolling the city in search of the villain that he was playing tag with.

But little did he know that she had managed to crawl to the side instead, and thus she remained at the same building. She sat on the building edge as she looked at him, flying about with his quirk and he turned.

His bright red eyes laid upon her as her pink-tinted lips curled up into a smile. Getting up did she start to run away then as he chased after her. Where she jumped from buildings to buildings with ease, where she manages to steal a few valuables each time she spotted an opened window.

She moved like a cat, as agile as a cat. The way she moved, how she was heightened acrobatic prowess. Her feats have been so amazing, one couldn't argue that her athletic ability was indeed remarkable.

"Woopsie," [name] called out as Bakugo landed in front of her almost within a few seconds. She stuck her tongue out at him as he lunged forward, where she started to become a strong opponent due to her formidable hand-to-hand combat skills are augmented by her cat-like speed, agility, reflexes, balance, and flexibility.

"Why aren't you using your quirk against me?" she asked, rather surprised that he was holding back. His bright red eyes remained solely on hers and she could only stop then as she pushed him back all too quickly.

He then lunged forward, only to stop when he watched her squatting down and was patting what seems to be a stray kitten then. How she had on a soft smile and Bakugo could only stop in his actions as he continued to watch.

"You sure are a complicated one," Bakugo muttered out and [name] hummed in response as she gently caressed the kitten who meowed softly in response to her, and she could only smile softly then.

Only for her to hear the sound of a police siren then. She stood up, frantic as she was about to make a run for it. Only for Bakugo to reach out, pulling her back quickly as he held her in place then.

Her heart pounded hard against her chest as she realized she got distracted, and the game of tag soon came to an end as he whispered into her ear.

"Tag. You lose, [name]," he whispered out and she could only press her lips into a fine thin line then. She watched as the police soon apprehended her, and she was being pulled away. How she forced the policemen to stop walking and she turned to look.

Watching as Bakugo had picked up the stray kitten then. She watched as he gently patted the kitten, and soon Bakugo's bright red eyes made contact with hers and he watched as she started to speak.

"Thank you," she whispered out, and that simple thank you made him realize something.

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 '𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮', 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫. ²

He watched as she was taken away, and soon he lowered his head as he looked at the kitten. A soft smile appeared on his face then as he gently tickled the kitten who meowed in response.

"Let's wait for your mother to come home, alright?" he whispered out.

A frown appeared on his face as he looked at her sleeping peacefully on the bed, with her body curled up like a cat then. And then there was the 'kitten' he had taken the initiative to take care of, fully grown into an adult cat, sleeping right next to her.

He let out a sigh as he ruffled his hair dry and sat down next to her. Where she shifted in her sleep and her eyes slowly opened. Her lips curled up into a smile then as she sat up and soon wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Welcome home, baby," she spoke out and Bakugo could only chuckle then as he kissed her on the lips. How she was released from her sentence much earlier due to how well-behaved she was, and he continued to wait for her.

Eventually, watching as she turned over a new leaf.

"I see you have been sleeping well without me," he spoke out and she giggled softly as she kissed him on the lips.

"Not really... I don't have my usual warmth, so it was a little chilly," she spoke out and Bakugo could only chuckle then as he watched her lay down on the bed waiting for him to come to join her.

Which he eventually did after he had shut off the lights and laid down next to her. She snuggled against his chest as she wrapped her arms around him. Where she 'purred' softly at the warmth radiating off from him and he could only chuckle then.

"I love you, Katuski," she mumbled out.

"I love you too, [name]," he answered, glad that she was the one he had fallen in love with. And he turned to look as their cat was snuggling against the other side of his body where it was warm too, and he reached out, gently caressing him on the top of his head.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬𝐤𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 [𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞] 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝. ³

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

1. He knew she was a villain, how she steals from the rich. But he knew her intentions were good as she was giving to the poor, but little did he know that she was capable of stealing something else that belonged to him.

2. How she was capable of stealing his heart with just a simple 'thank you', and now he could only wonder when she would be released from prison as he was going to wait for her.

3. And Bakugo Katuski knew that [name] had stolen his heart for good.