⸂⸂₊ 𝙾𝙾𝟸 ⦂ 𝐃𝐔𝐊𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐓𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃.

TUFTS OF ASH BLOND BOUNCED WITH EACH RUNNING STEP HE TOOK, SWEAT BEADING DOWN HIS VISAGE

TUFTS OF ASH BLOND BOUNCED WITH EACH RUNNING STEP HE TOOK, SWEAT BEADING DOWN HIS VISAGE. eita couldn't begin to count how many times he'd escaped the confinements he was placed into on the cruiser he was being held captive in. but who could blame the ruler of mandalore?

the blond was beginning to grow tired, but his persistence kept him going. as the duke and a pacifist of this useless war, he wouldn't allow such a farce to be brought to his system. and he most certainly wouldn't allow mandalore to be used as a battleground for more bloodshed, dead bodies and circuits.

his cape followed him with each step he took, and finally he neared the main hangar.

there were very few ships lined up and battle droids scattered all across the metal flooring, but he had to alert the republic; he had to alert her.

carefully, he maneuvered toward the nearest ship, watching as two droids exited through it, guns held close to their chests.

causing a scene was the last thing he needed to do, especially when the alarms haven't even been sounded yet from his escape. besides, he hadn't a single weapon on him, not even the deactivator that he often kept on him for emergencies.

at last, when the coast was clear, semi sprinted over there as quietly as he could, making sure to keep the door open to avoid any uprising of suspicion; although the action was risky in itself..

he did however close the door behind him that led to the control center.

heaving a soft sigh, he sunk himself into one of the pilot seats, pressing a few buttons on the dashboard before starting the recording up.

semi had then cleared his throat, stealing a quick glance from his surroundings before commencing.

"this is a message for kerry amamiya, i've lost mandalore to the separatists.. my people have been enslaved and murdered by these tyrants," he began before wincing when he heard the droids nearing, but he continued nevertheless. "i can't explain everything now, but i need your help, ple-"