" I know unnie, since you said about initial M can you please look at this'" joohyun get her phone and show her the manoban ring initial, they are only two of it his uncle and his wife, jieun get it and her hands is trembling and she nod.

" all this time I already found priya!" Joohyun said and she sob and chaeyoung connect all of it now she's totally shookt everyone.

" Huh?" Jieun still clueless.

" She's the manoban child, the one that I'm looking for the initial is the ring you saw it right?" Joohyun is smiling and crying at the same time she's happy finally she found priya and jieun nod but.

" Nonono don't dragged them to this you see how dangerous for her if they know you see her she's not well jisoo will die if something happens to lisa, please dont' jieun is sobbing and kneeling to her, chaeyoung go to her side.

" Joohyun haven't you think why jisoo hide her, she want lisa to  be safe now knowing that she really one of the root of all this you think she will risk it? Lisa is still not well all she knows her parents want her dead" jeiun said and she sobbing,

" She's my niece" seulgi whisper and jennie hugged her, she don't know she's glad to know but neither if not lisa is family to her.

" Do they know lisa is with us that's why all this things happen?" Jennie asked seulgi, cause' she don't know.

" I don't know jennie, joohyun, jieun is right I know your happy just please don't say this to the manobans, let's fix and captured all behind this before anything else, she's healing, surgery is coming we can't predict if ever lisa will know this" seulgi said makes joohyun realize.

" I know I'm sorry maybe because they know who's lisa that's why this happen you think? Now that we know why we can n~~~" joohyun stop when kwangsoo barged in panting

" What's the matter!" Chaeyoung asked, kwangsoo face is teary, his catching his breath but no his sobbing.

" Young mi~ss is ~" kwangsoo said stuttering can't finish his sentence.

" What speak!' joohyun had enough.

" Lisa is Missing!" Kwangsoo shout while sobbing and there world stop.

" Nonononononooooooo!!' jennie shout and get the key in table and running, seulgi try to stop her but she's to weak then she thinks of jisoo, she runs too.

Joohyun didn't move or even blink, jeiun is calling her to wake her senses but no, so jeiun have no choice she slapped joohyun.

' wake up no time for that please, please" jieun is sobbing, chaeyoung can't speak at all her eyes is looking everywhere then jongyeon and her eyes meet.

" Chaeyoung gather them all, we should not be far now from each other, someone is looking at us I'm sure now since my system is hack" jongyeon said in weak tone, her friend is missing now lisa.

Chaeyoung get her phone and call the guards in charge in the house to gather everyone, she call kwang soo and n firm voice to do her request.

Jennie drive like a madman in the street just to be in hospital, seulgi is following her too shes on the phone

" MANoban we need to talk,' seulgi said on the line while she's driving, they talked that he should fly on italy now, she will be waiting soon.