Chapter 2:

I got home that night and I pondered what Elliot said. But I didn't want my parents to question me about my behavior, so I did my homework, ate some ramen noodles, and laid down on the couch, to read a book. At about 10:00pm I retired to my bedroom. As much as I tried to sleep, Elliott kept popping up into my head. I got annoyed with myself because He was just an average person, just a friend. His words stuck in my head like ducttape and gorilla glue.
'Don't talk to me for 30 days.'
Was there something wrong with me, is he insane? I only said maybe 20 words to him a day, someday less,somedays more.

I arrived at school early and put my stuff in my locker. I was set to go hang with the group, but then I remembered I couldn't talk to Elliot. But then Lexy,and Maria would get confused if I didn't talk to them....
By the time I had pondered through this, it was almost time for me to go to 1st hour works history.
So I settled to just go there, that was a mistake. Guess who's in my first hour? Elliot-Jedidiah Silas Jaminson.

Mr. Kane the Teacher took attendance, and who knows what, as I drifted apart in the first 10 minutes. I was off in lollyland. When
'POP!' Right in front of me was a crinkled note Of paper. It said 'To:Kia' in the note, in His handwriting. Of course I couldn't open it though, or could I?
🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮
Did you like it? It's not going in any apparent direction, but I'll steer it somewhere! - a.s. Rose