Chapter 1:

*RING RING RING*
I hopped out of my desk, gathered my stuff, and walked out of my 7th hr Study Hall.
I practically ran all the way across the school to my locker, I gathered my backpack and sweatshirt and walked out of the school.
I did this in such a pattern everyday that I would get out in time to talk to Elliot-Jedidiah. It's not like we were bffs, but I still talked to him.
His friends were my friends.
We only talked out of school which was weird. He was a mysterious guy, it's like he was always doing a cheesy grin. But you had no idea what he was grinning about.
But everyday after school for the last two weeks I made sure to talk to him after school. Kinda a hard thing to do in the middle of February, trudging through the Minnesota snow and all. I did it particularly slow, as I am a very out of shape 14 yr old brunette.
"Hey Elliot"
"Hey"
It's not like a lot of conversation went on.
But Elliot was smiling and I had no idea.
"Why are you smiling all the time?"
I asked this as a casual question, I was expecting a simple response.
" Do me a favor, don't talk to me for 30 days and you'll see. Don't even look or think about me."
"WHA??"
"See you in 30 days"
He gave me a wink and off he went.
••••••••••••••¥••••••••••••••
Hey, guys! It's A.S. Rose. Hope you like it so far, I wrote this chapter kinda spacey, sorry.
I thought of this story when I was daydreaming, so it's not fully planned!
What should happen next?😊😉😘