5. think of you sometimes

YOOOO

WE'RE NEARLY AT 300 READS

im screaming

seriously, i never expected to get this many reads and to become 9th in the tag for giorno fanfics! i wanted to try and do a bit of fun writing and im shocked that i recieved all of this! you guys are the best <3 

i'll try my hardest to not let you all down :))

NOTE- (Y/BT) means 'Your body type'

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharp breathing.

The noises from Prosciutto's room faded away as the gurgling from the drain grew louder and louder. 

Click.

The shampoo bottle's lid clicked open as the contents inside slid out and through the drain. A screech resonated out.

Silence.

A deep red tentacle shot out, before stroking itself across your neck, leaving a red smear across it. Blood. 

But this blood wasn't your own- it was coming from the monster itself. 

A full form shot out, before turning to its full size, one of its two eyes whitened out from the shampoo entering its eye. 

As you screamed, it produced a low rumble, muffling your cries for help.

Waking up, you slid out of bed, shaking. Retaining your calmness, you put on a simple red dress and walked out into the corridor to breathe.

"Miss. (L/N)?"

Stopping in your stride, you slid your hands out of your pockets. "Shouldn't you be on duty somewhere?"

"I'm not an employee, I'm afraid. I do believe we are acquainted- I'm Jonathan Joestar. Cousin of your boss?"

You took a sharp breath, turning around on your heel. Jonathan? Miss.(L/N)? Nobody other than the employees had ever been that polite.  

"Ah, yes. Hello. What do you need at such a late time?"

"I was just wondering if you would like to join me in a nighttime stroll in the gardens."

Sighing, you nodded. "Of course."

-----------

The two of you walked through the garden awkwardly, not making too much conversation. The sight of your (Y/BT) figure and his taller, muscular build provided an odd contrast, but it still seemed right. 

He'd probably give great hugs, you thought, before going red for even thinking of it. 

"The weather is lovely, isn't it, Miss (L/N)?" he asked, trying his hardest to strike a conversation. 

"Quite. You know, you can call me (Y/N). Besides, you're my guest! You shouldn't have to be so formal, darling."

Jonathan's face went slightly red. "But Miss (L/N)! You have been so kind to myself and my family, allowing us to stay at such a beautiful establishment- I am indebted to you, my dear."

Rolling your eyes, you smiled to yourself. "It's fine, honestly. Shall we sit down by the fountain?"

Surely enough, there was a fountain for the two of you nearby. Sitting down, you caressed the water with one hand, watching the lights underneath move at your command like the Northern lights. Jonathan, on the other hand, was bright red, staring down at your... elbows? Looking up with a puzzled expression on your face, you met his already wide eyes. "Anything wrong?"  

"Your elbows... are bare."

Looking down at yourself, you gestured to your rolled up sleeves, before looking over to him. "These?" 

"Y-yes, my lady."

A smirk painting itself on your face, you looked over at him with a seemingly seductive expression. "Well, darling, can you handle.. this?"

Bending over, you rolled up your trouser cuffs, revealing your ankles. Jonathan immediately went bright red, before covering his eyes in embarassment. 

"I'm not looking, I swear! My lord, I'm terribly sorry-I'd be better off leaving.. Oh my..!" Jonathan promptly sprung to his feet and hurried away, before you caught him by the arm.

"You don't have to worry, Jonathan. Really, you don't. It's just a pair of ankles, and I'm sorry that I had to tease you like that." 

Turning around, he smiled and closed his eyes lightly, laughing quietly. "That's great to hear, (Y/N)- you had me for a moment!" He stepped forwards, before motioning to your ankles. "If you don't mind..." 

"Of course," you replied, fixing your cuffs. 

"Much better". Jonathan plucked a white azalea from a bush, before settling down to place it beside your ear. "A white azalea. Do you know what they are?"

"Hardly. We had the gardener pick all of them, fortunately." 

Jonathan's face lit up almost instantly, a grin forming and his eyes bright. "C-can I tell you some things about them?"  he said, before flustering and returning to his usual gentlemanly manner. "Of course, unless you don't want to. Most people tend to not enjoy the topic of botany." 

"I'll hear it, if I get to see that adorable face of yours again." 

Jonathan blushed, his precious smile returning. 

"Alright. Azaleas are a fairly rare flower type from the Ericaceae family. Azaleas grow up to 2.5 meters (8.2 feet) tall, although some only grow to half that height..." 

Jonathan continued rambling onwards, continuing to discuss azaleas with you. In all honesty, it was filled with pure boredom, but his preciousness made the entire thing worthy.  

".... and that's it- I'm terribly sorry if I bored you.. But anyway, I suppose we'd better be going for now."

Standing up, the two of you started making your way over to the hotel. Once the two of you arrived, you kissed him on the cheek, smiling devilishly. "Bye-bye, Azalea boy." 

Walking back into the hotel in a cat-like manner, you left a reddened Jonathan standing there, his hand pressed against his cheek, shocked. As soon as you disappeared, he whispered under his breath, his eyes still wide. "You too, Miss (L/N)

-------------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY I HAD TO LEAVE YOU ALL WAITING OMG

i was busy w school and listening to nicki minaj 😩

enjoy this short badly written chapter, i promise ill offer better goods later xx

lots of love,

exchangel, the number one barb