As she says that to him.Awase slap Yaoyorozu and grabbed her right arm tightly to hurt her.

Awase:" How Fuckin dare you say that to me you fuckin slut ass BITCH!!"He Clenched his fist as he was stop by Yaoyorozu's bodyguards."Let her go now!"

Awase whisper something to Momo's ear before he let her go."I'll fuckin hurt you even more if you ever do this again. I'll even force you to marry and have kids of mine because sweetie you're stuck with me forever you can try to get rid of me but you won't."As he says that with the evil smirk on his face as he let her go leaving a bruise on her arm and walked out the door to outside.

The guards followed him outside while all the maids run up to Yaoyorozu.They see blood coming for her nose.They brought her upstair to the bedroom to clean her up with a warm wet towel.

Maid 1: Miss Yaoyorozu we're all worry about you.He had no right to hit you.Should we call the police?" As she look at me with worry face .

Yaoyorozu: I looked at her"N-no it's fine.I'm going to be ok.I promise ladys"I give them a sweet fake smile to show them it's going to be ok.

They give me a nod as they leave Momo alone in the room.

---Momo's P.O.V---
I gets up from my bed to walk to the bathroom when I turned the light on to see myself in the mirror. I see the mark on my red cheek from him as I sigh."Your fuckin dead to me Awase."

-End of flash back-

I felt a tear coming down on cheek"What have I got myself into"I wipe my tear away,put my hair into my high spiky ponytail with a side bangs that I liked,grabbed my makeup to cover my bruise up on my arm.

10 mins later she finished coving her bruise up,put up her makeup away,walked out of the bathroom to her  nightstand to grab her phone off the changer then went downstairs where all of her maids greeked and bowed to her."Good morning Miss Yaoyorozu."They all said with a smile on there face.I smiled back to them"Good morning ladys."I said.

I walked to the dinning table to see my breakfast on the table that they served.
15 mins later I finished my breakfast." Thank you for the delicious food ladys" I said while stands up to look at the clock on the wall. 10:34am

It was time to head out the door for the perfume commercial and photoshoot with Uwabami and Kendo.
-----Skip Time to Uwabami's studio-----

----Third P.O.V----

As Yaoyorozu get out of her car to looked around.But not even a minute went by and she alright getting some catcalling from a group of men walking by her.She rolled her,lock the door on car,and walking in the building.

As she walked into the build she sees so many pro heros their like Mirko,Hawks,Midnight,and Mt.Lady ect.

Momo sees Uwabami at her makeup stand with Kendo doing her makeup and hair.She walked over to them.
As they see me with a smile on there face.

Uwabami:" Ah creati your here.Welcome to my studio I hope you didn't have trouble finding it?"As she hugged me.

Yaoyorozu: I hugged her back"N-no I didn't.''I chuckled.

Uwabami: "Well that's good.Lets get you ready your up next."

---Skip Time---

---Momo's P.O.V---

Finished the commercial and the photoshoot  and now looking throw the photos.Plus I did one with Melissa.

Plus I did one with Melissa